Chapter 8

*Chloe's P.O.V*

I was waiting for Scorpia to arrive just like Beccy, who was standing next to me. Sphere tapped on the window. I rushed up to open it.

Dear One and Three,

I will be there soon. About another hour. Talk to my friend Diane. I will be arriving with my friend Gigi. I have Tom and Nick covering us. Be ready and be sure. Once you are there you can not leave. There's no backing out without facing death-you must understand this before we go!

                                    yours sincerely,

                                                Two

I was One, Rebekah was Three and Scorpia was Two. We had made up words we can use without giving away who we are. If anyone found out where we were going, we would be dead.

Diana was our code word for Draco and Tom and Nick were Fred and George. Gigi was the pet hippogriff we had all bought together that stays at Malfoy Manor because her house is the biggest.

"She said to go and see Draco, come on let's go!" Beccy said after she finished reading.

"Fine, let's go he's most likely in his common room. Let me just do some quick magic and we can go" I said. I waved my wand and our Gryffindor uniforms turned the colours of Slytherin with a Slytherin crest.

We ran down the corridor we had been waiting in. We ran down several staircases, with the portraits muttering curses at us under their breath.

We arrived in the dungeons and went down to the portrait that led to the Slytherin common room.

"Salazar" I muttered. It swung open. It was around half an hour until midnight so there were no students in there.

"Go up to the boy's rooms and wake Draco" I hissed to Beccy.

"No, why don't you?" she asked.

"Because if they wake up I'll look like a stalker!" I exclaimed. I was not going up to their room. If they woke up I would die on the spot!

"How's it any better if they wake up when I'm there?" she asked.

"I won't be the embarrassed one" I said.

"That's unfair, you go!" she exclaimed.

"You."

"No you."

"You."

"No you."

"You."

"What's the racket down here?" a familiar voice asked. I almost had a heart attack, thinking it was Snape. I was almost relieved when I seen the familiar whitish blonde head of hair coming down the stairs. Almost. I still remembered what was happening tonight and the fear kept you from feeling relieved. But this was something I believed in.

"Scorp said to come and see you in the letter" Beccy murmured.

"Oh yeah, I've been waiting for you two, let me go and get the things" he said before dashing off back up to his room. He came down a few minutes later with two black robes.

"Here put these on" he said, handing each of us a robe. We started putting them on over our skirt and white blouse, taking off our other robes.

"These will be your death eaters robes. You do not get your masks until after the ceremony. Wear the hood up, all existing members will be there. Only the Dark Lord shall see your face until after the ceremony were you will drop your hood and show everyone who you are. Rebekah you will go first as Snape will be there and will be suspicious who the three of you are and as soon as one of you show who you are he will know the other two as well. Then there's Scorpia. Then you Chloe. After the ceremony Scorp will drop you back and you will sleep and stay in your dorm for a week. I will tell the teachers you are sick but nothing too bad, while I'll pass a rumour around the students you went out with Scorp and had to much firewhiskey because they will definitely not believe the sick excuse and no one can get suspicious, understood?" he asked. We were ready, with our hoods up. We nodded.