Chapter 24

*Scorpia's P.O.V*

It's been a month since Fred and I got back together.

Its almost Christmas and I am not looking forward to it. I have to spend the first half here at Hogwarts with Snape, Draco, Beccy and Chloe. Then the second half I have to spend at home. They don't want us at the manor because the dungeons (I know, in a house?) in our house are full and mother doesn't want us to be around the 'mudbloods' and 'blood traitors'. But since its Christmas she decided we have to come for at least half of it.

Draco's been begging father to let him spend all of Christmas at the manor. I want the exact opposite. I want to stay at Hogwarts and sneak into Diagon Alley to meet Fred.

George and I were friends again as well. Chloe, Beccy, George, Fred and I were finally back to being normal friends again.

School was normal. The likes of Neville, Ginny and other Gryffindors were always rudely commenting on the fact of us being Death Eater. Ginny's face was too funny when I told her 'Fred doesn't seem to have that big of a problem with it.' I think I may have just started another family argument between them.

Surprisingly Mrs. Weasley sent me and owl and told me how happy she was that we were back together and that I made Fred so happy. I think she had drunk a bit too much firewhiskey when she wrote that.

I was meeting up with Fred tonight again. He was taking to see something 'special'. His words, not mine.

I got up from the comfort of my four-poster bed and went to the bathroom connected to my room. I put on a pink T-shirt with 'there are two sides two an argument. My side and the wrong side' written in bold purple letters, ripped skinny jeans, a black beanie, 'nerd' black glasses, a purple Hollister jumper and black converse. I straightened my hair so the green highlights stood out.

I left through the portrait hole and started walking down the corridors.

I stopped when I seen a soaking wet Draco and Beccy. They were both glaring at each other.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Its all HIS fault!" Beccy exclaimed. I snickered because she looked really pissed. It was like seeing the most adorable puppy let out the tiniest growl. I looked at Draco.

" It was YOU who sent the spell and hit the sink!" Draco accused.

"If you hadn't of dared me, we wouldn't have been sending spells at each other and I wouldn't have hit the sink with one!" Beccy retorted. I shook my head at them and kept walking, with them following closely behind.

I stopped again but this time it was because the corridor was crowded. Two people were having a fight. Verbally of course, no one dared break a rule with Snape being headmaster. I recognised a voice as Chloe's.

"You are such an idiot! I'm only looking out for you! I've tried to tell dad but he won't listen! He needs to stop putting stuff like that in the Quibbler! You encouraging him is not helping him from his death wish!" Chloe exclaimed. I pushed through the crowds with Rebekah behind me. We finally came up to where Chloe and Luna were arguing.

"Your just angry that dad mentioned you and your Death Eater friends! I thought you trusted me enough to tell me that you were one! I wish for once you would let me know you better! All my life its just been a 'hi' or a 'hello'! I'm supposed to be your sister but its not like you love me!" Luna had now lost her usual dreamy voice. It was like all the anger she had ever had at anyone was coming out.

"I love you, Luna! I love very few people and you are one of them! Just because my friends are Death Eaters doesn't mean they are bad! I would have told you but I was trying to protect you! But its just been so different since what happened to mum! You were always dads favourite! Just because you believed all that shit he said about magical creatures and stuff! Then I realised that I wanted to be the one who was noticed! In fifth year the whole school knew you as the friend of Harry freaking Potter! You were on the good side and known well for it! That's when I thought about being on the Dark Lord's side! Fifth year is the year I became a Death Eater! All because I wanted to be known as well as you! I know its selfish but all I ever wanted was to be noticed!" Child screamed. Wow, I'd never heard her say that before. Looks like their was even more meaning behind her being a Death Eater.

" You were known as the normal, pretty Lovegood. I was known as the failure of a sister. The freaky girl no one wanted to be friends with. Finally in fifth year I felt wanted, I felt like I finally had friends! I didn't care that you hated them, I just wanted someone who didn't compare me to you! That's what everyone always did; compare me to you! I hate you for that!" Luna screamed at Chloe as we she stormed back up to the Gryffindor common rooms. I swear I saw tears in her eyes. She always goes by herself if she feels like crying. It helps her stop herself from crying. She HATES crying.

I went down to the great hall to get some breakfast. Chloe just wanted to be alone now and we would give her that.

********

I met up with Fred in a meadow filled with flowers that had just came from his wand. They wouldn't survive otherwise.

"Hey" he said. I hesitantly smiled.

" Hi" I replied. He looked at me, worried.

"Are you alright?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, Chloe just had a big fight with her sister and I'm worried about her. I haven't seen her since" I told him. He gave me a long hug and I just felt safe there. For a few seconds I forgot I was a Death Eater. That all my friends are seconds away from death at any moment. That I was trying to protect all of them.

"Let's get your mind off that tonight, shall we?" Fred asked. I smiled and nodded. He grinned and brought out a box of fireworks. The same ones we had used with Umbridge. I grinned back at him.

Seconds later we were casting spells at the fireworks, making them multiply and explode. We were bath laughing like maniacs.

I suddenly tripped and grabbed onto Fred. He was caught off guard and we both went tumbling down the hill, still laughing.

We finally stopped tumbling down the hill. Fred was now on top of me.

"Close your eyes" he told me.

"Okay?" It came out as more of a question but I closed my eyes nonetheless.

" Open them" he commanded. I opened them to be startled at the sight in front of me.

"Scorpia Malfoy, I love you. Will you marry me?" he asked. He looked so worried.

I looked again at the silver ring in his hand. It even had a silver snake wrapped around the band. It moved every few seconds. He knew how much I loved snakes.

A million thoughts came to mind but only one word was clear in it. I didn't know whether I'll regret this or not but I cleared my throat and said "?"

**********

You probably are angry at the moment but I don't really care. What will I say? I mean Freds cute but I REALLY like Seamus Finnigan's accent. I'll update again soon! Thanks for reading!

Vote. Comment. Share.