Chapter 21

*Rebekah's P.O.V*

It has been months since what happened to Dumbledore. We had all been staying at Malfoy Manor.

It was all over the Daily Prophet that all five of us were Death Eaters so there was no point in hiding it any more.

Sevy said that we'd have the ministry taken over soon and we would be able to leave the manor without a disguise.

Sevy is officially headmaster of Hogwarts and I wouldn't of been more proud of him had it not been the Dark Lord who had made sure of this and he was being forced to teach them the Dark Arts.

Ellie Lestrange would be the Defence against the Dark Arts teacher and another Death Eater would be the Muggle Studies teacher after we sorted out the teacher.

That is how we ended up sitting around a table at Malfoy Manor with lots of other Death Eaters surrounding it.

With a swish of Sevy's wand and two words, the Muggle Studies teacher, whom I had seen sometimes walking around Hogwarts, dropped to the floor.

I looked away in disgust as Nangini ate up the corpse and I noticed so did Draco, Scorp and Chloe.

"We can not have Harry strutting around Hogwarts like the pompous, arrogant little boy he is" Sevy sneered. I could see past him not wanting Harry to be there but the words he used to describe him he meant.

"Actually Sevy, pompous and arrogant are pretty much the same word. I mean of you look either up in a thesaurus the the other word would come up. So you pretty much just said 'we can not have Harry strutting around Hogwarts like the pompous pompous boy he is'" I told him and he glared. Scorp and Choir let out a giggle but stopped when Sevy looked at them with angry eyes.

"Anyway, we need to plan for the night of Harry's departure" the Dark Lord said.

"Well I was thinking we could..." Sevy started.

We had yet another plan set up for the day Harry had to leave his house.

I had a feeling they had a plan as well. I had a feeling something was going to go wrong.

But they are just feelings, right? I mean I was good at not showing my feelings by now and no need to make anyone else nervous.

*********

Scorp and I got on the Gigi, whom had given birth to John the baby hippogriff a month ago (he's adorable and all mine!)

Chloe was sharing Cole with Ellie Lestrange.

Scorp got on Gigi and I got on behind her.

We all took of and waited in the darkness for them to come.

What if we got the date wrong?

What if it was another night?

What if Sevy got in trouble for getting the date wrong?

All my thoughts were dismissed as soon as we saw figures flying in the distance.

The weird thing was that each form of air transport had a Harry on it.

"My worst nightmare. More than one Harry Potter" Scorpia grumbled in my ear. I sniggered and Scorp made Gigi move forward.

We looked around and we seen two Harry's on two different broomsticks.

One was on a broomstick with Arthur Weasley and the other was with Remus Lupin (definitely my favourite defence against the dark arts teacher).

"Fred, isn't that Gigi?" the one on a broom with Lupin asked. I felt Scorp stiffen in front of me. Fred.

"Yeah do you reckon one of them is her?" he asked. They looked over at us.

"Yeah, Gigi was always around her and I reckon Beccy's next to her because I seen Cole over there somewhere with two Death Eaters on him. You know they both years this hole conversation" whom I'm guessing is George said. Only two people would know that much about us.

"Stand back boys" Arthur said. Lupin stuck out his hand.

"No, I'll explain later. Just let them go now" he told him. Arthur took back his hand and flew away with Fred.

Then a familiar figure appeared in front of us on his broomstick.

"Stay away from my sister! Sectumsumpra!" Sevy exclaimed. Scorp's grip on Gigi tightened as blood came out the left side of George's head.

Maybe a bit too hard as Gigi started shaking us off.

The next thing I knew we were both falling. I just don't remember hitting the ground. I remember the scenes around me go black.

**********

I looked up at the platinum blonde hair that was hiding a face. He was sleeping against the side of the bed and Scorp and Chloe were in the seats beside him.

I looked at them and shook them all awake. They looked up surprised. They all gave me a hug.

"We thought you were dead! You have been in a coma for weeks! Snape caught Scorp but he couldn't reach you because you had fell of the back! If Draco hadn't got you off the ground in the time he did, you might not be here! We got your books for Hogwarts. We have taken over the ministry by the way. Oh and you are head girl for Hogwarts" Chloe exclaimed quickly. I rolled my eyes at the last bit. I'd be proud had the only reason I was head girl of Hogwarts been that my brother was headmaster.

"Whose head boy?" I asked. Draco put up his hand.

"That would be me. Good thing you woke up, school starts in a week" he explained.

Well this is going to be a fun year.

***********

I'm going to make them more fun for their seventh year. There's your update. Just telling you it will be REALLY sad at the end. I just have to type everything, everything else is planned. Thanks for reading!!!

Vote. Comment. Share.