Chapter 32

*Draco's P.O.V*

Today is the day I get back from my little getaway. I'm not as sad anymore but I'm still thinking of Scorpia.

I feel bad for leaving Rebekah but I hope she's also gotten slightly over it.

I couldn't finish that speech at the funeral. She was going on about how it should have been her.

I was mostly worried in case she would attempt to kill herself but Choir would have told me.

It had been almost two and a half months since I left. I know it took s bit long but I was back now.

As I went up to the door the first thing I heard was singing. Rebekah was always a great singer. I would listen to her from the door to her room. One thing I knew is, she only sings when she's sad.

I'd never heard this song before. She must have made it up. I put my ear to the door to listen.(A/N just pretend its hers, I know it actually belongs to Bastille but I also changed a few words but yeah copyright to Bastille and all).

"Eh-eh-o-eh-o [ x 6]

I was left to my own devices,

many days fell away with nothing to show.

And the walls came tumbling down,

in the castle that we love,

Great clouds roll over the hills,

bringing Death Eaters from above.

But if you close your eyes,

does it almost feel like no one died at all?

And if you close your eyes,

does it almost feel like they never left before?

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices,

in your pose as the dust settled around us.

And the walls came tumbling down,

in the castle that we love.

Great clouds rolled over the hills,

bringing Death Eaters from above.

But if you close your eyes,

does it almost feel like no one died at all?

And if you close your eyes,

does it almost feel like they never left before?

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

Eh-eh-o-eh-o [ x 4 ]

Oh where do we begin?

The rubble or our sins?

Oh where do we begin?

The rubble or our sins?

And the walls came tumbling down (oh where do we begin),

in the castle that we love (the rubble or our sins).

Great clouds roll over the hills (oh where do we begin),

bringing Death Eaters from above (the rubble or our sins).

But if you close your eyes,

does it almost feel like no one died at all?

And if you close your eyes,

does it almost feel like they never left before?

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

If you close your eyes, does it almost feel like they never left before?

Eh-eh-o-eh-o [ x 8 ]"

I smiled as she finished the song. She really could make anyone smile when she sang. Shame she was to shy to sing all the time.

" Sectumsumpra!" she shouted. I froze, thinking she saw me and had aimed it at me. But then I heard her screams. I couldn't move.

What the hell was she doing? Had she aimed it at me and it had backfired? Was there some other person she had been aiming at?

My questions were soon answered when she spoke again.

"Avada Ked-" I flung the door open and disarmed her. I picked up Tue wand and quickly snapped it in half. Well now she needs a new wand. She tried to grab my wand but I pinned both her bleeding arms down.

I quickly repeated the spell that Snape had used when Harry had used the spell on me.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I asked her angrily. Why had she been so stupid to try something like this? Why had I been so stupid not to have seen it coming? Sure I thought she might but I should have stayed back here with her. I looked down at her face. She had tears streaming down her delicate skin, with dark bags under her gorgeous eyes. I hated seeing her like this.

" No one cares. Why should I live when not even I want me to live?" she sobbed. I pulled her against my chest and waited for her to stop.

"People do care, Rebekah. Your just excluding them from your life. Lots of people want you to live!" I held the artists of both her arms and shook her. Her wrists had bandages around them. That just made me even more angrier at my self.

"Really? Name three people that need me here!" she exclaimed. I quickly thought.

"Chloe" I told her.

"She has Seamus" she answered. I used my thumb to rub away a tear from her eye.

"Teddy Lupin" I said again. She was the Godmother, I remember her telling me.

"He had Harry" she answered once again. Damn him. I forgot he was the Godfather.

"Me" I muttered quietly. Her face became flushed.

"Well, you have - you have - have" she muttered trying to think of someone.

"No one Rebekah" I answered for her. "No one other than you."

"Well then why did you leave? You could have brou-" she began. I grabbed her cheeks in my hands and kissed her passionately for only a few seconds before pulling back.

"I know I shouldn't have left. I know I should have brought you. But I thought you'd rather Chloe be there for you than me. Speaking of her, why isn't Chloe here?" I asked.

"I told her you were back after a month of her being here" she muttered.

"Why?" I asked, stroking her cheek with my thumb.

" She's married. I didn't want to let her wreck that by staying with me. I was a lost case anyway" she muttered the last bit quietly.

"Your not lost. I'll help you get over this Rebekah. I promise. I can't live without you, Rebekah. I'm probably making a fool out of myself by saying this but Rebekah Snape, I love you" I told her. I looked down at her. Please don't let me look like an idiot. She cracked a small smile. I'm sure that's the most she's smiled in months.

"I love you too, Draco Malfoy" she told me. I smiled back at her.

"I promise to never leave you again" I told her.

"And I promise to never try to hurt myself as long as you don't leave" she told me.

*************

Okay the next bit is the Epilogue. I wasn't going to do this chapter but I had to make Rebekah's life happier! Plus I wanted to put that song in. Thanks for reading!

Vote. Comment. Share.