Captive

Nagata fell back onto the ground and Kaori hugged him instantly. The two stayed there for a little while as the guild members began recovering.

When Nagata returned with Kaori, the guild had pretty much been turned into a big infirmary. Cain, Mira, Nova and Flame sat where the stage used to be, Mira in tears blowing into tissues. Cain awkwardly sat, waiting for Nagata and Flame stood by a chained up person, most likely from the attacking guild.

Mira ran into Nagata's open arms and she cried deeply into his chest. He tried not to, but he couldn't help but let a few tears fall from his cheeks. Nova hugged Nagata and Mira and the three cried silently together.

Kaori walked past them, staring straight at Flame seriously.
"This one of them?" She said.
Flame nodded, "no way they were all going to escape me."
"All?" Interupted Cain, still sitting and watching the Dreyar's hug.
"I may have taken on a few more than just one." He shrugged and looked down at Kaori, "I'm assuming you aren't here to commend me on my capture. But to sarcastically commend him on angering the guild?" Now, all three of them gave the prisoner a deadly cold glare and he shook in fear.
"Let's...do this elsewhere." Kaori said, signalling Cain to pick up the prisoner and follow her and Flame away privately.

Nagata pushed large peices of the second floor off the stage, finally finding his father's office chair. With a deep breath, he sat, staring forward at the members of his guild, mourning over deaths, crying over injuries and holding a suspicious needle in their hands. He reached into his pocket, pulled out a needle and stared at it.

Nova handed her's to her older brother.
"I'm not injecting anything into my body."
Nagata looked at her, "who said I was going to tell you to? Everyone! Listen up!" Nagata ordered the guild into a crowd around the wrecked stage, "nobody is to do anything with the needle!"
Suddenly, a voice cried out to him, "are you insane?! They'll kill us! These guys are no joke!"
Nagata gripped the arm of his new chair, "neither are we! I don't know about you, but I'm prepared to bring some pain on these bastards!"

"Nag-Master! Look!" Another voice attracted everyone's attention to a man on the floor, twitching uncontrollably.
"What happened?!" Nagata stormed over, reaching out to the man who twitched massively.
"He...injected the liquid..."

Kaori, Flame and Cain stood around the captive member of Black Crystal, the dark guild that attacked. He was cut and bruised, some from the attack and some much more recent. Kaori kneed him in the face, dislocating his nose and causing it to pour with blood. Flame spat in front of him and took the man by the face, burning him, "looks like you broke his nose."

The man screamed in pain as Flame held his face, after he let go, the man gritted his teeth, standing up and looking around at them, "the more you hurt me, the less you'll get outta me!"

Cain chuckled and stepped forward, stretching his hand out and clicking his neck, grinning evily, "I think you'll find..." Cain slapped the man hard across the face, the markings of Cain's hand stained the man's face with freezing cold temperatures. Steam left the man's cheek as he screamed, holding his face away from sight.

Several torture attempts later, all the man had said was a few insults and screams of pain. Kaori's patience was beginning to fade, "ever heard of me? Messing with my guild is the last bad decision you'll ever make! Tell me where I can find Laxus!"
The man whimpered, crawling away from her, bumping into Flame staring down at him. His glare almost made his eyes burn as he stared deeper and deeper into them. Cain pulled Kaori aside, "this isn't working. It's time for a new approach."
"You're right." She agreed, "grab a chair and some rope. My old torture skills are gonna come play with that-"
"No! My girl can get info out of anything. It doesn't even have to talk, she once interrogated and tortured a tree."
"She sounds dumber than Friday on a bad day!"
"She got what she needed. Five minutes. She'll get what we need."
"Ugh, fine. Five minutes, no more than that."

Cain bowed his head and wandered away, past the other guild members. Kaori was completely dumbfounded at how this mystery girl could torture a tree. It was a tree, for crying out loud!

Time past and Cain returned with a smaller crimson red haired girl. She wore a simple black dress and shiny black knee high boots. She strolled over to the man, planting her boot on his leg and taking it off. She did the same with the other and Kaori looked at her in complete confusion.

The girl cleared her throat and shook her hair, "Cain, honey, could you mark a ring for me?"
Cain smiled weirdly and marked out a ring around her and their captive. The ring on the ground froze over and smashed, making a small trench ring around the two.

Cain stepped back and stood with Kaori and Flame, watching the girl take off her dress and stretch in front of the man, "you bring me a stripper?" The man grinned, looking her up and down.
Cain cleared his throat, smiling more, "you like her? Her names Nori."
Kaori shot a glare at Cain, "why's she stripping?"

Cain shushed her and Nori smiled sweetly at the man, "you enjoying yourself? It's about to get pretty hot, you should take off your shirt or something!"
The man grinned pervertedly and did exactly that, not even realising how the ropes around him disappeared and there were people around. He grinned, thinking how lucky he was about to get when Cain interupted from the sidelines, "you know...I would kill you for trying to do stiff with my girl, but I think she's gonna do that for me."
He grinned and the man gasped in panic, squirming back and hitting the floor as Nori grinned evily, "Cain, dont let my clothes catch fire!" She said as her hands dripped with boiling hot lava and she pushed it down onto the man's chest, her the hand filling the ring trench with hot lava. The man screamed and screamed louder with every burn she gave him.

Finally, she completely turned into lava, disappearing into the lava moat and causing it to overflow onto the man. Cain watch with a smile on his face as he held Nori's clothes in hand, Flame was on the very edge of the ring, enjoying the hot feeling of the lava. Kaori stared in amazement. She'd never seen anything like that before.

Cain handed Nori her clothes after the lava retreated into her body. The evil two kissed and Nori floated away happily, "if he needs anymore persuading, you know where to find me!"
Kaori stared blankly at Cain as his pale face turned a little red. She chuckled and walked ver to the burnt man on the floor, his tear of pain made steam come from his face.
"So the Snow Master can love, eh? Who knew?" She laughed.

Flame lightly tapped Kaori, "sorry. Master wants you."
He pointed to Nagata, sat on a pile of rubble, waiting impatiently for her. She wandered over to talk to him as Cain and Flame questioned the prisoner, "so, unless you want that with snow. Then fire. Then lightning. Then lava again." Cain threatened and Flame poked away the last of the man's scorched hair.

After an hour of questions from Flame, Kaori, Cain and Nagata, the man was taken away by a couple with healing magic. Nagata turned to Cain, "you gotta put Nori on a leash, man. She's gonna kill someone of importance one day."
"She could just torture a tree again!" Kaori laughed, in disbelief it was possible.
Cain scoffed and looked away, "that's the best part about her, though!"

Nagata rounded up everyone that could stand and told them everything he knew about Black Crystal. He explained that their new leader, Scar, was a Redfox, a son of Levy and Gajeel Redfox and a former member of Fairy Tail gone rogue. He explained how he had gone undercover in Black Crystal and wiped out most of the guild. Rihan, Cain and Nagata were the strongest of the guild for several months before Nagata put an end to their master and scattered the guild members. Cain came back with Nagata as a friend and that was the last anyone had heard of the dark guild.

There was still a problem, Scar lost his magic to a friend of Nagata's, an Ice Dragon Slayer that was responsible for tearing apart Scar's magic, leaving him irrelevant to the world. How he regained magic, and what magic, was a big mystery that nobody could figure out.

"You have to listen, until I say so, nobody is to do anything with their poison until I give the word!" The guild started calling it a poison since the twitching man had to be taken to the hospital, where he was reported to have woken up weak and barely able to talk.

"But, Master! Several guild members have already injected and gone home, like ordered!" A voice blurted out.
"Most of them had families and loved ones, or close friends without magic." Dan joined Nagata on the stage. He gave Nagata the look that a lot of the guild members tried to hide. Deep down, beneath all the fear and sadness, they all wanted to raid Black Crystal.

With the plan Nagata had, maybe some of them would...