The Dragon vs. The Devil

Strike had no idea lightning would ever hurt him as much as it did now. Bolt after bolt, fist after fist, kick after kick, each hit he felt was like a whack from Thor's deadly hammer. Strike was able to hold his own, but he was still being beaten down easily. If the fight was to end in his favour, Strike would have to pull a remarkable trick from up his sleeve. And fast.

"Lightning Dragon's Raging Bolt!" Strike threw a spear of yellow lightning, dispelling Masaru's fist into a normal punch. He grabbed his opponents fist and flipped him over his head, placing a foot on his chest and breathing a deadly yellow lightning balloon down at him, "Lightning Dragon's Roar!!"

Masaru took the attacks and rolled over slowly, climbing back up to his feet, he growled, "pathetic dragon slayer. You have no idea the intensity of my power!" Once again, the violent green lightning returned around him and Strike was pushed back to a tree. Strike caught an electric fist from Masaru, his lightning electrocuting every inch of his arm and shoulder.

Strike worked through the pain, raising his fist to his face and electrifying it aggressively. He let out a brave and painfilled cry and charged his fist at Masaru's face. His fist didn't even get to touch him before Masaru let out a mighty lightning scream, engulfing Strike in pain and destroying the forest as he rolled along it.

The attack and its affects was enough to attract attention from anyone or anything within the space of up to several kilometres. Strike barely had the strength to open his eyes until he heard Irina in the distance, running and shouting to him.

Strike could hear Masaru's evil laugh getting nearer and nearer, he started to panic. He pushed himself onto all fours and called out to his wife, "Irina! Get out of here! Run! Quickly!!" His attempt to warn her went unheard and a train of deadly lime green lightning from Masaru's palm consumed her.

Strike watched in horror as his wife was consumed and screamed in pain and agony as more and more of the powerful lightning struck her. Tears fell from his eyes like waves as he could see the shape of her fall to the ground and slowly stop moving completely.

Nothing moved. Strike laid and cried in the ground, sobbing uncontrollably, more tears than blood in his body ran down his cheeks. Masaru just watched, grinning and spitting down on the ground as he stood over his broken opponent.

Slowly but surely, Strike's sadness turned into anger. Even his tears started to electrify and his eyes turned plain white, glowing golden-yellow. Lightning of the same colour coated him as he stood up, still staring down at the floor and growling ferociously. Masaru took a step back but spat his fear aside, throwing a lightning punch at Strike. Within milli-seconds, Masaru had already been struck with thousands of thousands of volts and punches from Strike, he flew almost a mile away, in shock from the sudden burst of power in Strike.

Strike's rage boosted him up above Masaru and he merged his two fists together, bringing all his power into one hit as one colossal lightning bolt struck the Lightning Devil Slayer out of the sky and into the ground. Strike soon followed, this time with his power in one mighty stomp as he crashed down ontop of Masaru, screaming with nothing hatred and rage for him.

In a flash, Masaru was thrown up against a tree and beaten mercilessly. Then again, until he bled and the tree fell over. Strike's tears came back as he stopped to pant for breath. Masaru fell to his knees, gasping and wheezing.

Throwing back his head, every ounce of anger, sadness and magic power went straight to Strike's throat in a roar and came out as a bellowing, roaring, screeching cry, "STRIKING DRAGON KING'S ROAR!!!" In one blow, Masaru and a chunk of the forest was taken out.

All rage evaporated back into sadness and Strike fell to his knees, crying again. The love of his life, his pride and joy. Gone...

Strike's Song