Nagata vs. E.N.D

Nagata and E.N.D's one sided fight dragged on till they had made their way to a hill and a lake at the bottom of it. Where the lake lead, neither of them knew and where they were was a mystery.

E.N.D was thrown down the hill and rolled into the river. It wasn't deep, only came up to his knees as he returned to his feet, met by Nagata's fist, hammering him back into the water with Nagata. E.N.D began steaming intensely as his flaming fists, hair and back had crashed into the river.

Nagata rolled out the way in desperation to dodge the possible upcoming attack. Some of the blood washed off Nagata's body while he shaked his hair dry. A flaming fist came shooting out the steam, narrowly missing Nagata as he ducked and placed a hand in the river, electrifying it and electrocuting E.N.D with thousands of volts until an uppercut knocked him out of the river.

E.N.D pounced out the river and came fist to fist with Nagata once again. No matter how it seemed, Nagata was still losing the fight as his strength depleted with ever attack.

E.N.D managed to get Nagata in a lock and bend him down to kneel. A sharp flame out his fist, E.N.D was about to make the final move before a yellow bolt of lightning struck his shoulder deeply and he was taken out, falling back into the river.

Nova stood on the hill, reaching out to Nagata, "Nagata! Come on!" She cried as she saw death recover from her attack. Everything around them, trees, bushes, rocks and even a lot of grass ignited into intense black and normal flames. E.N.D was angry, and his demonic eyes shot fear into Nova and Nagata, if they weren't already scared for their lives. Nagata attempted to crawl to Nova, but the flames parted the two siblings and a circular arena made of powerful flames was created, cutting Nova out.

Nagata slowly made his way up to standing and faced Nova through the flames. "Please...look after mum and Kaori for me..." he spoke softly, even though his voice began breaking and tears filled his eyes. Nova jumped into the circle but was instantly thrown back and burnt. Nagata screamed at E.N.D, "STOP! Don't...don't hurt her...let her go...leave Fairy Tail be...I'm right here to kill, this is what you wanted!"

E.N.D pulled a face as if to say "I could do that. But I won't" but instead, he said, "you're too kind to them. I'll leave them be. But no promises, I might just get a little greedy, you know?" He smirked as he noticed Nagata get angrier. Ignoring him, Nagata walked to the edge of the circle of flames and looked down at Nova, still on the ground from being thrown.
"You know what to do...thank you, sis." He faked the same childish grin he used to do and turned round to E.N.D for the final time, "let's finish this."
"Couldn't agree more, Devil Dragon." The flames pushed Nova far back up the hill, she quickly rose to her feet and limped as fast as her one good leg could let her.

Nagata breathed calmly, but gathered all his anger into strength and gave E.N.D a sinister glare while holding out his fist to the side, every ounce of magic power he could muster up went into the one fist he held out. E.N.D, however, made the flames rise and create a dome shape, open-roofed. Horns grew on his head made of flames and his hair completely burnt off. Every inch of his clothes melted away and new, firebased armour and gear formed from his magic. Inside the dome looked like Hell on Earth.

Finally, they attacked, Nagata dodging a few fireballs then sending several bolts down onto E.N.D's head, giving the window to strike. He skidded forward, his opponent supposedly paralysed from the lightning. Inches from his chest, E.N.D caught Nagata's fist. More lightning jolted up his body. But fire burnt Nagata's hand. They both cried out in agony, Nagata's body revealing the demonic skeleton of E.N.D and E.N.D's flames crawling up Nagata's body and burning wherever it touched.

Finally, the two stopped. They pushed away from each other, in the slow seconds they fell back, Nagata prepared a magicless attack to end the fight and E.N.D lowered the fire dome, all flames forming into a large hammer in his hand. Without time to react, the flames astonishingly solidified and whacked Nagata dead in the middle of his chest and catapulted him not too far into the river.