Goodbye My Lover

The next day, the sun wasn't around. Dark clouds filled the sky and a depressing aura filled the air. Word had got out about the attack and what happened. Then about Nagata and his team to fight back.

Friday had slept over with his new friend, Cadence's house. Little did he know, his childish, pet-like personality only made it more awkward for her and her boyfriend, Takeshi. Only thing that stopped Takeshi from starting a fight was the fact that Friday was a lightning mage, and taught by Nagata. Takeshi was a Steel Devil Slayer, using his magic meant half his skin turned steel. Against a Lightning Devil Slayer, the odds weren't on his side.

Friday awkwardly made his way out his friend's house, only to bump into a small girl on his way out. She was a short, beautiful young girl with what looked like an expensive dress on. She had salmon pink hair flowing down her back and to her shoes as she bopped up and down on her feet, "F-Friday!" She glowed as the two locked eyes.
"Um..hello? Oh, Shinsestu!" Friday looked the girl up and down, staring at every inch of her. The girl gave a slight blush to even talk to him.
"I-I'm sorry, s-Friday! I heard a-about your mission...i-it's very brave o-of you!" She beamed slightly. Friday only blushed with self confidence and purred slightly to himself.
"Mhmmm..." he hummed. Suddenly, the girl kissed him square on the lips and leant gently onto his chest.
"I b-believe in y-you..." She whispered as Friday unknowingly turned red.

Shinsestu was Friday's only other friend. Blind of the massive crush she had on him, he sort of took her for granted and would often forget about her as a friend. He did regret doing so every time, they were quite close friends after all.

Meanwhile, Dan prepared himself for war. He'd cleaned his metal arm the night before and sharpened his katana. A gift from Laxus, his katana was originally named Striker, but Dan renamed it as the Fire Blade. He kissed Serena goodbye (for a good few minutes) and quickly left towards the guild.

Strike cleaned the entire house with his wife one more time. She gave him a giant lecture on being safe and what to do in certain situations. He listened to every word, unlike usual and they left each other with a warm hug and gentle kiss.

Flame and Kumi lay in an alley together, cuddling as tightly as their restricting temperatures could let them. Most of the morning, Flame was silent. Scared or deep in thought was something no one could guess. The walking, boiling mystery hated questions about himself.
"Don't be scared..." Kumi sniffed, "You'll be fine. A-aslong as you're cautious. Keep your head up, eyes open, ears listening. You'll be u-unbeatable..." tears began to race down her cheeks as she tidied his outfit. Flame kissed her softly and whispered to her.
"I put all my love into my kiss...goodbye, Kumi.."
"No! Stop talking like you won't come back!...say something that'll tell me you're coming back!"
Flame stopped and thought. Nothing came to mind. He sighed, and kissed her again, "I put all my love into my kiss..." he quickly turned, throwing his hood over his head and walking away, leaving Kumi to cry there. His tears evaporated instantly as they rolled down his cheeks.

Cain and Nori sat in the river together. Nori, preparing for the worst, treated everything like it was the last time she could. She sat on his lap in the river and kissed him almost constantly. His demon skin gone, he looked completely normal, "you know...I think I preferred the feel of your demon skin..." She chuckled, laying against her chest. Cain grinned and right side of his body took the form of a humanoid demon. Nori giggled and slapped his chest lightly, "I was kidding! It's nicer to kiss you when you're not so rough and sandstoney up here!" She pinched his lips and laughed more.

After they got ready, Cain assigned her to look after the guild with the rest. She gladly took the job and they walked down together, hand in hand.

Nagata and Kaori stayed home the longest. They just lay in bed together, saving all their time together. When they finally did get up, it took them a while. They walked down to the guild together and Nagata sat her on the 'Guild Master' chair. He kissed her hand and a ring formed on her finger, sparking with gentle purple lightning, "now you can keep tabs on me." He winked.
Kaori leaned forward to him, "why is it a ring, Nagata?" They both grinned and kissed, tears of happiness came to Kaori's eyes.

Nagata exited to the rest of his team. Flame hung his head in shame for leaving Kumi how he did. Not like he could talk to anyone about it, no one else knew she existed. Dan was ready and rearing to go, but still a little scared and upset for leaving Serena, Friday was more serious than anyone had ever seen. Not a spark of any other emotion in him. Strike put on a brave face, fear in his eyes, but courage in his heart. He hated to leave Irina, but he had to. For Fairy Tail, and Nagata.

Cain said his final goodbye to Nori and she went inside the rubble of Fairy Tail's guild hall. The team joined up in a circle, "you ready, gang?" Dan grinned, punching his fists together.
"Let's go show this Black Crystal why Fairy Tail is the top guild in Fiore!" Shouted Friday.
"Yeah! Let's wipe these guys off the face of the earth."  Strike added.
Nagata chuckled, "now hold on there. There's one more guy to collect. An old friend."
"Eh?"
"He's a sort of...secret weapon...just in case."

The team set off out of Magnolia for their 'secret weapon', then they'd have to find Black Crystal. The place the dark guild would most likely make base is the original spot in the forest. That's where the team would start.