E.N.D Of The Line

Scar managed to dodge all the attacks Arashi and Nagata through at him. Using very little magic, he'd pick up rocks or wood chips, simply dodge, trip them up or even use their own attacks against them.

He waited until the guys were worn out before unleashing a powerful burst of black lightning at them, knocking them off their feet and many metres away.
"Lightning God Slayer magic. Just for you, Nagata," He marched up to Laxus and forced him to kneel beside him, "and so, the Lightning God got the Dragon to bow. And the Devil..?" He referred to Nagata, a Thunder Devil Slayer.
"Never!"
"Hm? Okay, dad, neck or chest?" A bolt of lightning formed like a blade in his hand, he showed it to Laxus' chest, then his neck.
"Wait, wait!" Nagata guessed he'd have no choice other than to give up or his father would be no more. He waited a few minutes, then he got onto his knees and bowed to Scar like he was royal.

Arashi stood in shock behind him, but Scar took no notice of him. "Nagata. I've got something to show you. After that bastard friend of yours took my magic, I relearnt Lightning God Slayer magic just for you. But for me. For this one most satisfying moment. I learnt an entore magic to watch you be torn apart again by the same person. I worked for years to learn the ultimate forbidden move of Blood Magic. I hope you are ready to suffer! Blood Devil's Forbidden Secret Art; Blood Ties!"

Suddenly, the two mages before him lost all control over their bodies and they gently but painfully were lifted into the air with Scar's arm. His other arm pushed the small blade of lightning through Laxus' chest.

Nagata screamed out to his father, rage coming over him like a tsunami, "DAD!!!" Scar let Laxus' body fall and he used his raised hand to throw Nagata into the dirt and hold him there. His now free hand raised to Arashi, causing him great pain.
"I'm bending your blood, Arashi. Or should I call you...Lord E.N.D?" Arashi began growling like a wild hell hound and fire consumed him from a loud demonic roar he let out.

Scar let Nagata free and he instantly rose to his feet, purple lightning rippled aggressively all over his body as he appeared in front of Scar with a fist to his face. Scar caught his electric fist and laughed through grunting to hold back Nagata's raging punch.

Arashi was finally let go when he was completely a large fireball of black and normal coloured flames. Scar then followed through Nagata's punch and jumped a few feet back, "I'm gonna want to get far away for this." He sung, evily.
"Arashi?" Nagata slowly got closer, trying not to threaten his friend.
"Nagata!" His voice was sounded in struggle and distorted, "kill me! Quickly!"
"You can fight this...you're stronger now..."

Scar scoffed and thruster his hand towards Arashi, making him scream out a satanic grunt and a growl. Silence fell. All of a sudden, Nagata was headbutted by a flaming head and knocked off his feet, "oh no..."
"Yes! Yes!! Lord E.N.D! I helped you escape!" Scar looked like he was half mad with his hair messy down his face and his giddy voice and body language.
"Arashi!" Arashi held his hand to Nagata. He slowly extended his finger. And knocked it side to side like it was on a grandfather clock. A quiet evil chuckle got louder and louder until it was a sinister laugh.
"FINALLY! CONTROL!!"

As a son of Natsu Dragneel, otherwise known as E.N.D, Arashi held the blood of the terrifying demon. Whereas his father had tamed the demon inside, Arashi had a lot of trouble doing so. Last time E.N.D took over, he'd killed many of his friends, and slaughtered the entire guild known as Sleeping Wolves. The only ones that lived to tell the tale were Arashi, Nagata and Kyūtī. Everyone else, and all their friends had died by E.N.D's hand.

But now, E.N.D had complete control and Arashi was shoved deep down inside, just like the demon was beforehand.

Nagata scrambled to his feet where he saw Scar kneeling before Arashi. "Arashi!" He yelled.
Arashi rolled his eyes and whipped down back off his feet with a whip made of fire.
"IT'S E.N.D!!"
"Okay, okay! E.N.D..."
"Hm, yes?"
"I hope you remember me."
"Tch."
"Thunder Devil's Electric Fist!" Nagata rushed E.N.D, clashing fists with him. The heat made Nagata instantly start sweating and he could only barely see the lightning shock his opponents body as he fought through the pain.

The two separated and Nagata tore off his jacket and shirt, "if you're gonna get hot with me! I better cool down!"
"Oh, so you've got puns!" E.N.D laughed, "prepare to meet your end!" He joked, roaring out a colossal fireball.

Nagata had time before it got to him, if he used his lightning to spin his arms around like a fan in front of him, he could suck all the oxygen out of the fire and extinguish it. Perfect. He began spinning his arms, they get faster and faster until they couldn't be seen as arms, just two long blurs acting as fans.

No matter how fast Nagata's arms got, the fire continued at him. In a panic, he dived to the side but was caught in the impact and sent flying, hitting his back on a tree and falling flat in front of it. E.N.D approached, chuckling wisely, "Nagata Yuri Strauss Dreyar. Thunder Devil Slayer. Devil Dragon. I'm disappointed!" He kicked Nagata repeatedly until he was satisfied and tapped his head, "you up?" He joked.
"I'm...gonna...kill...you...and....Scar..." Nagata stumbled out weakly.
E.N.D tutted, "oh please, we both know that none of that is happening. Fire Empire is already being planned up here." He tapped on his own head grinning, "would hate to lose all those plans. No, instead, I thought it'd be better if I killed you!" He grabbed hold of Nagata's hair and dragged him a few metres out into the open and flung him across the ground.

After a run up, E.N.D jumped into the air and clapped his hands together, to bring them down and a wave of fire crushed Nagata, casing him in burns and other injuries such as bleeding cuts.

E.N.D had a plan for the world, he planned to rule like a God. With people like Nagata alive, people would rebel against him. His need to kill Nagata became more of an obsession as he pounded him around the forest with attacks, sometimes having to defend himself from gigantic purple lightning bolts from the sky.

Nagata couldn't beat E.N.D before, he only barely escaped with his life. And yet, he still lost. Maybe it was his end.