Flaming Fate

Just as he predicted, Flame and Arashi fought and fought endlessly until the two could barely stand. They panted on their knees opposite each other, both had a few cuts and blood dripping from them. Flame worked up the past of his strength to stand and raise his hand above his hand.

His blades glistened in the sunlight as he dropped them down to Arashi, who quickly blocked the blades with his arm. They both pushed against each other with whatever strength they could wrangle up. Arashi managed to get to his feet and stop Flame before he attacked again, "wait, wait! Just...wait. This fight isn't going anywhere. We'll both just drop dead of exhausted." He said.
"What are you implying?"
"Let's end this. Fairly."

Flame thought hard for a minute. Could he trust him? What did 'fairly' even mean? "I'll do it." He decided.
"Perfect. Just charge and attack, no defense, just simple attacks, no tricks or flips, twists or turns. Charge and attack."
"Fine."

The two gathered their strength and walked a few feet away from each other. Out of the blue, Arashi began glowing black and dark purple as his eyes, hair and body changed. He grew bigger and more muscular, his hair turned black and dark purple and his eyes turned black with purple irises. "Behold! The power of the Black Raven, Arashi Carvell!"
Flame didn't react, only glowed red, yellow and orange as he too started changing. He got taller, his clothes burnt off and armour formed on his waist and bellow. Strange orange tattoos covered his chest and arms, his eyes turned orange with white irises and his muscles grew. The temperature was now at boiling levels around them, "you behold! My Etherious form!"
"An Etherious! This is going to be challenging, even for my Raven mode. No matter, come!"

The two leaped across the ground at each other, so fast they only appeared as black and redish-orange blurs. Their speed began decreasing as they pounding attacks down on each other until they were normal speed again. Flame threw rounds of intense heat attacks at Arashi, "Flame Wave! Claws! Stab! Spear! Pike! Axe! Flaming Phoenix Armada! Satan's Rage! Hell's River! Fireball! Flame Tsunami!!" The attacks kept coming, blocking, countering and destorying Arashi's attacks as much as they did hitting Arashi all at once while he threw attacks back.
"Poison Claw! Jab! Spike! Sword! Hammer! Crash! Crusher! Boulder! Mount. Venom! Python! Slayer! Alkalis Lake!!"

The two stopped, covered in each other's and their own blood. Clothes ripped and burnt, skin scratched and scorched. They panted for minutes before another round of the same thing lay Hell in the forest, flattening the ground, killing and scaring animals and even breaking into the fight between Kyūtī's soldiers and Black Crystal. However, their fight continued on as Flame and Arashi continued to push each other through the forest, destroying everything as they went.

The two stopped again, panting heavily. Flame raised his glove blades high above his head and slashed down, clashing with Arashi's poison claymore sword that formed into his hand from nowhere. Flame's blades cracked and smashed into peices on the floor while Arashi jumped back to dodge his fist. Arashi raised his claymore above his head, throwing it down towards Flame's burning hair.

Suddenly, the sword stopped in his hand and began cracking loudly as ice spread across it. Kumi stood over Flame, giving Arashi an ice cold glare, "sorry, chum, but if anyone's gonna kill Flame, it's gonna be me for the way he left!" An blast of ice shot out her hand and sent him flying back, smashing his claymore sword and returning him to his original human form.

Flame was back to normal and hoodieless when Kumi helped him to his feet and kissed him softly on the cheek, "stupid idiot. If you plan on getting yourself killed, at least give me a proper goodbye." She chuckled lightly.
"Hm..."
She pulled a confused face, "let's finish this guy and go home together. And then...maybe start a life of our own...or a new one. How's that?"
Flame looked at her, the fire in his heart ignited and burning hotter than ever as he carved a holy sight to see from him...a smile.