Attack On Black Crystal

Nagata's team finally regrouped. With a rerun of their plan, they were ready to start the final fight. During their split up, Friday had been able to confirm that Black Crystal were set up where they were once before. Strike had even found out they were being followed by Kyūtī's soldiers. With a few additions to the plan, they set off to Black Crystal's guild hall.

All the way there, the team noticed Kyūtī's soldiers and Black Crystal's men but left them be. Any slight mess ups and it could be death for all of them. Suddenly, trees were set ablaze and they were almost all burnt down instantly. Hundreds of men and women were revealed by the burning trees wearing all sorts of crazy outfits and colours. The team retreated into a circle as Kyūtī's men also came into sight.

Nagata grinned, perfect, he thought. He nudged Arashi, the signal to send a vertical wave of fire out at Black Crystal. Then, the fight broke out. The team scattered, Black Crystal bombarded whatever was in front of them with magic and Kyūtī's soldiers fanned out to cover from the attacks. As they returned fire, the fight turned into the soldiers versus dark mages. Exactly what the team needed to get passed to Laxus and Scar.

Strike whizzed forward ahead to scout. A red and white portal opened faster than he could react and he was teleported into a sandy domain. He rolled down a hill and hit the floor. Next thing he saw was a woman approaching him, her tight black dress made her stand out within the beige world around him. Her messy long silver hair waved with the slight breeze and her red eyes glowed with her hands as a red and white swirl grew on her palm.

Strike slowly got to his feet with a groan, his feet electrifying ready to run again. The stand off lasted a few seconds before Strike sparked off around her, lightning striking her hands as she tried to reach out to him. Finally, she became enraged and threw a random punch, luckily for her, knocking Strike off his feet and back into the sand. She formed a spear and raised it to stab Strike. Strike's eyes light up with yellow lightning and he quickly swiped her off her feet and gave her a swift punch to knock her out.

Her portal reopened and Strike ran back through to his original spot. But the relief was short lived, green lightning struck around him and a demonic looking man slammed him into the dirt then kicked him metres away. "My name is Masaru!" He announced, "I am the Lightning Devil Slayer of Black Crystal. I'm here to wipe you out, you lousy dragon hunter!"

Masaru's hair was jet black and his lime green iris stood out from his black sclera. He wore full black and lime green armour and had demon horns poking out his head. Green lightning sparked violently around him, much more than Strike had ever seen. Beating a Devil Slayer was something he'd never heard of.

The rest of the team had already passed the battleground Strike and Masaru stood on. They'd have to carry on without him if Strike couldn't catch up to them. Arashi crept through the forest, constantly looking behind them, "I hope he's okay..." he whispered.
Cain put a hand on his shoulder, "don't worry about him. He can handle himself, have faith, like we do." He reassured.

Dan unsheathed his katana and leaped up in front blocking an icy bast towards Nagata. Next, an iron swirl took the two down and Flame jumped in, despelling the iron and saving Nagata and Dan. Two men stood opposing Flame: a scruffy, long haired man with skin slowly turning to dark silver and eyes glowing blood red. His hair reached down to the back of his knees. He wore shredded and torn clothes, matching the psychotic look on his face.

The other man had white hair, combed back into a quiff. His skin was so pale it looked blue. He wore silver shin and forearm pads and green clothing, his chest partly exposed. The two mages grinned confidently but Dan instantly launched himself at them, knocking the iron man out the way and slashing the pale man's arm lightly. The pale man growled and shoved Dan away. The iron man threw a punch at Dan, he rolled underneath it and swiped at is feet, narrowly missing. Dan rolled and flipped back to his feet, pointing his katana at the iron man, then the pale man.

Another man appeared from a black smokey aura behind Dan, raising his fist like a caw to swipe down at him. Flame ordered the rest of the time ahead and tackled the man behind Dan aside as the other two dark mages began fighting Dan.

The pale man was an ice warrior, Drake. Deathstroke was the alias of the iron man. His real name was unknown, he had Iron Demon magic. Surprisingly, it was very different to Iron Devil Slayer magic. It's details were blurry as it was a more rare type of magic than Slayer magic itself.

Dan fought well and bravely against the two, whereas Flame fought the third dark mage with great struggle. A blackish red aura took the form of Flame's blades on the mage's hands. The two clashed and slashed at each other before the mage punched Flame to his knees and pierced his shoulder with the blades.

The mage had a scar across his nose and his hair was black at the front and blonde at the back. His bluish green eyes burned with hatred as he continued on to beat Flame down. He wore a simple long sleeved green shirt and black trousers. He raised his hand like a claw and his magic enveloped it in darkness, "Poison Claw!"

Flame rolled out the way and swiped at the mage, barely missing as the mage flipped back and waited for Flame to stand again. Flame did so and set his entire body on fire, his cursed skin didn't seem to effect the dark mage, he didn't even know what type of magic it was he was using against him!

The fire on Flame's glove blades extended into two long swords, as did the dark mage's. Eventually, the two charged at each other. Fire and sparks of red and black danced around the magic blades as they clashed. The two continued fighting until they were out of sight of Dan and the other two dark mages.

Flame predicted his fight would drag along for a while, death was at his doorstep, one tiny slip up and he would be killed on the spot. This went to all the team and whoever they came across. The team was already three members down and wanted throughout the whole of Fiore, help was not coming for them. Luck was not on their side.