10. The Suspects

A/N:

This has not been edited but I wanted to give you guys something to hang onto until I get a few more chapters written.

Lots of love

- Annelie Leddy

A week had gone by since her fight with Malcolm and guilt was eating at her. He was only trying to help. He just wanted to keep her safe. But she hated the way he had handled it. Forcing her to have a guard, ignoring her so much that he even had loud sex down the hall from her.

Currently it was Friday evening and Sara was just finishing up practing. One...two...three...One...two...three, she repeated the steps with Oliver's hands on her hips. She swayed to the music, tilting her feet into different positions.

"Thats good enough," Madam says.

Oliver and Sara stop dancing, the music ends, leaving silence.

Sara takes a few deep breathes and like all the other students, she goes to the end of the room where gym bags have been placed.

"You wanna go out with James and I tonight? We're going to this bar, an old irish pub, looks very authentic, thankfully its a bar where no hipsters hang out. My girlfriend wants to go to the tomb again if you're up for that too," Oliver asks, kneeling beside her next to her bag.

"I was thinking about staying here a bit longer, try to get that solo piece down before Madam sees it complete," she replies with a groan.
"I want to go though."

"James has been dying to see you, he keeps asking about you."

"James? Whys that?"

"You had quite the affect on him that night. After you left he was like a kid whose toy was taken away...not that your a toy...he was just pouting," Oliver says smacking his forehead.

"Maybe Ill meet up with you guys...but my ID is gone, it was taken away."

"Taken away?"

"My dad's friend, he is looking after me since my family lives far away. He saw me at the Tomb that night, dragged my drunk ass home and took the ID away. I feel like I'm a teenager," Sara says laughingly.

"You got your back up, right?"

"I think so...yea! Actually its in my dorm," Sara says excidedly.

"So? You wanna join us? Ill buy you a beer."

"Okay, where do you wanna meet up? Ill be ready by 10."

"Sweet! You know where Morrison is? Its like the third dorm hall past those trees by the bridge."

"Yea, a friend of mine stays there. Ill meet you there around 10, ill text when im on my way."

"Great! Thanks for agreeing to come, It'll make James less of an ass for a while," Oliver says laughing.

"Your welcome, maybe James will buy me a drink," she replies jokingly.

"Trust me, that boy is so smitten he might just buy the bar for you," Oliver says in all seriousness with a raised eyebrow.

Oliver leaves her, along with the other dancers. Sara mentions to Madam that she plans on staying for more practice. The teacher smiles, her eyes brighten up with enthusiasm.

"More practice? You really are passionate aren't you? Mr. Linden was right," she says before turning on her heels towards the door.

"Malcolm? She knew him? How? When did he talk to her?" Sara thought, her brain racing with questions as her eyes began to wonder around the room in confusion.