40. The Answer

Malcolm knew just where to meet Logan. Although skeptical of the meeting place, with its reputation and all, Logan had agreed. Malcolm needs revenge and Logan is not the type to go out and kill the culprit but Malcolm knows someone willing.

The two of them meet outside the imfamous Italian resturant and lounge. Logan is at odds as to why the lawyer wanted to meet there and he did not want to assume he had any ties.

With no greetings and just a simple nod given once arrived, Malcolm and Logan enter Rows.

"Fedro and Mr. Marcano are expecting us," Malcolm says sternly to the hostess.

She is visibly scared but not from the two of them, the just nods and gestures for them to follow her. They make their way through the dimly lit resturant, past empty tables and towards the private dinning rooms.

The hostess opens the door and Logan's mouth becomes slightly agape. He is not close to being as rich as Malcolm and he even considers that Malcolm is not wealthy enough to dine at such a place as well.

The private dinning rooms are in the back of the resturant. Each one was the same. Large double doors open up to a large room with a dining table and chairs, all elegant and dark wood colors. A pool table seperated the dinning portion and the loung area where an old leather couch and matching chairs gathered by a large fireplace. It looked like the den of a wealthy old man's mansion. Everything dark, red and green or dark wood.

Four men are gathered by the fireplace. Logan is on edge as Malcolm and him approach however Malcolm is calm.

"Malcolm, good to see you," says a man as he approaches. He is tall and lengthy, not a fighter but more like the brains of the operation. He wears a nice italian suit without the jacket. He holds a glass of scotch on the rocks even though it is barely three in the afternoon.

"Mr. Marcano has been filled in on the current situation. He is eager to know the results of Mr. Bradshaws investigation," he says and gestures for them to sit.

There are three men sitting. Two on the couch and one on the chair in the corner.

One man on the couch looks disheveled although still wears an expensive suit and holds a glass of expensive scotch. He looks as though he hasn't shaved in two weeks. He looks tired or rather exhausted. His suit is wrinkled and his shirt is unbuttoned showing his bruised chest. Dark shaggy hair falls over his face as he slumps back awkwardly.

"This is Niccolo," the man before introduces.

The next man is a lot more put together. A nice, clean, and pressed suit with gold buttons. His black hair combed back, his tan skin clean and clear. His moustache groomed. His posture is stiff and tall. He awaits for any orders ready to be given.

"This is Fedro," the man before introduces.

They then turn to the third man.

The man sitting in the chair is leaned back. He looks tired although well put together. He wears a casual suit without the jack, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. The glass in his hand is empty. Out of all the men, this man is much larger. Logan could tell if the man stood he would be a good 6'6. Logan also knew out of all the men, he could not take on this man in a fight. The man's muscles were extremely large, a body builder type. For the first time in Logans life he felt scared of someone.

"Red," Malcolm says lending out his hand.

Red Marcano.

Logan feels his body grow tense as he realizes just who the man in front of them is. Scared and shocked, not just by being in the presence of someone so dangerous but that Malcolm was on a first name basis with him.