38. The Pawn

Logan leaned against the brick building, his eyes glued to the large doors across from him. He stares intently. Not a single thing could occupy his mind more than getting his hands on James Walsh.

Logan hears the bursting of laughter as the doors open. James walks out, swinging his gym bag over his shoulder and waving to the man that he left the gym with.

"Friday, game night?" James yells. The man replies with a nod causing James to turn around and walk the other way.

Logan may have a prothstetic but he was still able to mast the art of stalking people quietly.

Logan catches up right behind James, his hand resting inside his coat near his waist.

"Don't make a fucking sound," Logan warns.

James halts. His eyes widen as he feels Logan press something hard to his lower back.

"I only got gym clothes, man. My wallets in my car and my phone is like three generations behind," James tries to plea.

Logan kicks James in the calf, causing James to kneel in front of him.

Logan leans down to James's ear. He wanted to scare the shit out of the punk.

"What did you do to Sara Anthony? Speak the truth, it may be the last time you get to speak," Logan says.

James's calf burns and attempts to struggle but Logan raches and latches onto the back of James's neck. Keeping James on his knees, Logan begins to ask again.

"How about we go speak to that friend of yours, whats his name? Oliver, right?"
James closes his eyes tightly and it gives away the truth to Logan, his suspicions being correct.

"Yea, I figured the girl he hangs out with is just a beard. He doesn't seem the type to be the man in a relationship," Logan taunts. "But then again, neither do you."

James scoffs. "Fuck you! I ain't saying shit and Oliver won't either."

Logan chuckles. "You seem pretty confident about that. But what your not confident about is that Oliver won't come clean once he sees you in this position."

James flares his nostrils, his mouth a tight line, his eyebrows knit together tightly.

"You got about ten seconds before I call my friend from the Tomb, and have him send me the photos he says hes got of you and Oliver trying out one of those private rooms. Is it the same room that you tortured Sara in, huh?"

James sighs. "All we did was take her to the club, get her a little drunk and slip some stuff into her drink. Thats it! Oliver and I left after she started getting all weird. I rented the room but it was for Oliver and I and our plans were ruined because the guy who paid us showed up and took the room key. I swear, Oliver and I were just supposed to get her there and drug her," James explains.

Logan takes in a sharp breath. His chest heaves in anger. Ready to unleash an inner demon however he decides against it.

"Who paid you?" Logan asks.

James mumbles a little before blurting out the answer.

"Some dude named Paulie... Paulie Verdez."

***

Sara clenches her legs together uncomfortable in every aspect. Her hands runs through her hair aggravated from the tension that her hormones have created. Her body grows warm as she continues to be flustered by the deep desire within her. She has half a mind to storm into Malcolm's shower and beg him to do whatever he wishes to her body. Sadly, she knows he will reject her. It would be the same reason he had given her all week long. With his size and with how small she is, he knew it would be dangerous for the baby. Sara knows he is right but the raging hormones within her are causing her core to ache in a way she's never felt before.