28. The Traffick

The car was warm and cozy and tbe fact that the truck had three seats in the front made things easier to maneuver around.

Sara was smiling, looking at the Rocky mountains, the water that was beside the highway. It all looked gorgeous.

"You should sleep, baby, you were up late last night," he smirks.

"And whose fault is that?" She giggles.

"I take full responsibilty, I can't help that I am obsessed with how good your pussy tastes."

She shakes her head at his crudeness.

"I am craving you right now actually."

Sara can't help but become red as his words hit her. She feels the fire in her stomach and ovaries. She was quick to shift in her seat and look out the window.

Malcolm knew he had caused her to become somewhat aroused and the smirk on his face could not be hidden because of it. He gave out a long sigh, leaning back into the driver seat and focusing on the road. He was tense, dreading not only the long drive but the days ahead of them. If he couldn't keep himself together for the duration of the car ride, then how could he get through the three days of them being with her parents?

During the long hours of winding roads and tree aligned highways, Sara slept for a few hours till the mid afternoon and Malcolm kept to himself thinking about his work.

As the time came for a small stop, Malcolm pulled into a small gas station parking lot. He settled at a pump and turned the engine off.

"Baby, wake up," he whispers gently nudging Sara.

Her eyes flutter open and she begins to check her surroundings.

"We stopped. Do you want anything? Maybe you should stretch," he suggests as he unbuckels himself.

She nods and begins to pull herself together before exiting the truck.

Sara feels relief as she stretches and takes her time to let her muscles reawaken. Malcolm pumps gas into the truck just as Sara points at the mini mart.

"Ill be right there," he says nodding.

Sara is off, going through the parking lot and into the mini mart. The smell of gasoline and ruber overcome her sense and she feels slightly disgusted yet ignores the feeling.

Moving through aisles she collects some water. She is in dire need of caffeine and allows herself to check out the array of different bottled coffee.

"Hey sexy," the voice comes from a few aisles down and is not familiar to her making her ignore the man whom she assumes is talking to someone else.

She decides to grab a plain black bottle coffee for Malcolm. She begins to turn around but begins to think against it. After putting the coffee back she decides to look around for Malcolm.

"Baby, you looking for a ride somewhere?" The voice is deep and husky but in a terrifying way. It comes from an aisle she passes and again she ignores it. Was some girl walking around the mini mart and talking to every guy in every aisle?

Confused, Sara finally finds Malcolm by the coffee stand. He fills a cup with black coffee and gives it a taste test before puting a lid on it.

"How can you drink that?" She giggles approaching him.

"Its actually decent. The coffee I drank in college was so bad that any other coffee is good."

He places a lid on the large cup and turns with her to go to the register.