This is NOT Okay 😡

A/N:

As I am still recovering from my mental breakdown I still take the time to read comments.

That being said I am beyond fucking livid at a reader for commenting two things.

"Your making her get an abortion??? What kind of shitty ass author are you? *delete*"

"I would hit Danny if he did that to me tf whats wrong with his faggot ass"

These two comments are explicitly what I tell you all NOT to comment. If you have a problem with my book or my writing then you have the free will to stop and leave. If you have to criticize then go ahead but for you to 1) assume I am "forcing" my character to get an abortion and 2) call one of my gay characters a very offensive term, than you are NOT welcome here.

I have deleted the comments but if this reader comes back, which I doubt she would for the first comment, she will be reported.

As a member of the LGBTQ+ community I will not allow gay slurs to occur in my fucking comments. Is that understood? If you have a problem with that then leave.

As someone who does not want children (I mean physically to give birth ever and have never had a desire to) to bash my character to consider abortion is just childish. It is a real God-Damn life situation to consider abortion and if you dont like real life shit then leave to go find some Disney fairytale to fucking read.

I have been focusing on my mental health and was really looking foreward to coming back and I did NOT need to see this shit in my comments.

Thank you for reading my rant and for your support. This angry message was for the member who commented and not at any of my fans. Thank you.

Lots of love

- Annelie Leddy