chapter 7

Chapter 7

The fourth kidnapper dragged Nancy into an empty room, which had weird symbols on the walls, but Nancy recognized them as titans worship circle. “Why are we here?” Nancy asked. “To ask my master to take away your powers my darling.” The fourth kidnapper said. “My powers a useless to you only the royal family can posse these powers.” “Oh but that’s where your wrong sweetheart, our master is a part of your family.” “Don’t call me sweetheart.” “I can call you whatever I want now come along my dear.” He said. Nancy rolled her eyes.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“You can’t do this!” Ned exclaimed, “you’ll kill her, please don’t do it.” “Why can’t we, we want her powers we need it, our master needs It.” Sophie said. “Please don’t do it, just take mine please!” “You’re just a miserable mortal, a lower life from.” “I look that way, but I’m a werewolf.” Sophie was shocked for a moment but said, “But you don’t posse the powers that she does, we’ll kill her if we have to but we must get her powers and we will.” “Please I know you have same humanity deep, deep really deep down inside you, please let her go” “why should I?” Sophie asked. “Because I… I love her.” Ned confessed. “Oh I… I had no idea, you know I could but I won’t, ta ta for now.” I wonder why their always saying that he thought.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I wonder how Nancy and Ned are doing, it’s a good thing Nancy taught us how to get out of the bonds they put on us.” Bess said. “Yea and they might have gotten out of it all ready, you know Nancy no one can kept her captive for long.” George said. “Yea your right.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Please my powers a useless to you, it’ll kill you, it’ll kill me.” Nancy told the fourth whose name was Steven. “It… it will? They didn’t tell me that, oh I’m so sorry Nancy.” He said. “Why a you even doing this, your very nice.” she asked. “Because-” he by Sophie who had now walked into the room.  “What are you doing why isn’t the wire attached to her?” she asked. “The thing I want to know is why you didn’t tell me that it would kill her!" Steven asked Sophie. “That’s not important attach the wires this instant, Steven!” “No I’ll kill her and she does not deserve this.” “If you want it right you have to do it yourself.” She said to herself. She then took the wires and attached it to Nancy and then turned on the wires. “No!” Steven exclaimed and with that he heard Nancy scream as in pain.