chapter 17

Chapter 17

Nancy’s pov

When we arrived back stage I was pushed to the wall, then Richard placed his both hands on the wall trapping me.

“What are you doing?” I asked I had a very bad feeling with him that close to me, I mean I can practically feel his breath on me.

“What does it look like?” he said it like it was so obvious, he was also leaning in a lot closer, and I could smell his cigarette breath.

“It looks like you’re getting too close for comfort,” I said with the same tone like he did.

“Don’t act like you don’t like it, babe,” he said, by now our lips were ½ a centimeter from each other, before our lips could collide I pushed him away with all of my strength , which I a lot if you ask me.

He was on the floor now rubbing his head, I guess hit his head on the floor when I pushed him, “Jezz babe, you’re strong it’s a good thing I like girls who are tough,” he had on this flirty kind of smile.

“First don’t call me babe and second don’t you dare try anything like that again,” as I said that I left him there.

“Nance what took you so long don’t you know I have better places to be,” Ned said looking impatient

“She was probably kissing Richard, you have to admit he is kind of cute,” when Bess said that Ned said something inaudible.

“Sorry guys, let’s go,” I said while we walked to Ned’s car.

“Ned!” someone said as reached his car, turning around we saw two guys wearing Emerson College’s football jacket running towards us.

“Burt, Dave what are you two doing here?” Ned said when they got closer, “aren’t you supposed to be working at a summer camp?”

“Yea, but that’s what we came here for,” the guy whose name is Dave said, “but before we tell you would you mind introducing us to these lovely ladies.” Bess giggled when he said that.

“I’m Bess Marvin,” she said while taking off her disguise.

“I’m George Fayann,”she too was taking off her disguise.

“And I’m Nancy drew," and of course I was also taking off my disguise, when I had it off I shook both of their hands and I could feel Ned staring at me.

“Of course we should have known that n.d was short for Nancy drew, how can we be so dump,” Burt said after we shook hands. I always wondered why people had not figured it out yet because it was so-I was interrupted from my thoughts when Ned took of his blond wig, I found myself staring at him as his beautiful side bang feel in his handsome face.[

“Um nan do you think we should go to your house, instead of watching you stare at Ned,” we both blushed at Bess’s statement.

“Um, uh yea let’s go,’ we all left in Ned’s car.