chapter 24

Chapter 24

Ned’s pov

When we broke apart I sat back down and started getting myself ready to ask Nancy the question that I’ve wanted to ask her forever.

“Ned, thanks, that was really nice, you make me sound like I’m the most beautiful girl ever,”

“You are,” when I said that she blushed, “Nancy would you um you be my um girlfriend?”

Her eyes widened with shock and she was frozen, “I understand if you don’t want to be its ok,” I said quickly.

“Of course I’ll be!” I swear I was the happiest when she said that I pulled out the ring from my pocket. It had a sliver band with two things shaped like hands holding up a blue gem shaped like a heart.

 “Give me your hand,” when she gave it to me I put the on her finger and held it, “it’s a promise ring, do you promise that you’ll me mine forever?”

“I promise,” she said smiling, “you know you’re so cheesy,”

“Whatever,” I rolled my eyes, “let’s go,”

“Before we leave…” she said as we stood then leaned in and crashed her lips against mine we kissed for ten minutes but sadly we broke when we heard cheering.

“Let’s go,” I said then we left.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nancy’s pov

It’s been five months since Ned and I started dating and I must say it’s been the best five months of my life and the longest that I have been dating someone. My relationships lasted about two or three for the most anyway Ned and I are now in my room watching some chick flick, with me sitting while Ned’s laying down with his head in on my lap and me playing with his hair.

“Ned can you move I need to use the bathroom,” he looked at me and pouted.

“I don’t want to,” he said sounding like a ten year old child who didn’t want to go to bed.

“Would a kiss help?” he nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I leaned forward and tangled my hands in his hair and kissed him. It was a kiss of passion but ended after twenty minutes because I really needed to go when I broke the kiss he pouted once again, “sorry Ned but I need to go I need to go,” I pushed him off and walked towards the bathroom.

I was washing my hands when I noticed that Ned left his phone in here when he used it a half an hour ago. It was vibrating so I picked it up to carry it to Ned until I saw who the text was from someone named Ashley I’ve been through this before so I decided to read it and it read:

Ned where are u I have been waitin’ here since 9 an u said you’ll be here at 8. I’m at ur place plz come home soon by the way I luv u so much.