chapter 15

Chapter 15

Nancy’s pov

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked Ned after I hugged.

“I was on my way to your house when I stopped here to buy you and me breakfast,” that was Ned always thinking of others, “what are you doing here and who is this?” he asked referring to Frank.

“Oh sorry, Ned this is Frank Hardy a fried from high school and Frank this is Ned Nickerson my close friend,” I said after the introduction Frank glared at Ned, was that jealousy no it can’t, “anyway I’m helping him with a case.”

“Oh well I’ll leave you to, see you tonight?”

“Yea bye,” I sat back down when he left.

“So who do you suspect,” I asked frank

“You have a boyfriend,” he said sadly

“No, so who do you suspect I’m dying too know,” I asked again hopefully

“Yes” he whispered to himself, I guess I wasn’t supposed to hear that so I didn’t say anything

 “It’s our annual music café, so who’ll be singing?”

“I will but I’ll have to sing with someone,” the owner of the voice was Ned’s, oh he was still here, I thought, “nan, will you like to sing with me?”

 Before I could stop myself I said, “Um…, ok what song?”

“How about why don’t you love me, you know the song you wrote,”

“Um, I don’t know,” how in God’s name did he know about that an why would he want to sing it is he trying to tell me he likes me, nah he probably likes it.

“Oh come on, who wants to hear her sing?” everyone said yes

“Uh ok” we went on stage and started singing:

See I can’t wake up, I'm living a nightmare that keeps playing over again locked in a room, so hung up on you and your cool with just being friends Left on the sidelines, stuck at a red light Waiting for my time, and I can't see Why don't you love me, touch me Tell me I'm your everything the air you breathe, and Why don't you love me, baby open up your heart tonight cause I could be all that you need(Ohhh) Why don't you love me? Why don't you love me?

See I'm just too scared, to tell you the truth cause my heart it can't take any more broken and bruised, longing for you and I don't know what I'm waiting for you Left on the sidelines, stuck at a red light waiting for my time, so just tell me Why don't you love me, touch me Tell me I'm your everything the air you breathe, and Why don't you love me, baby open up your heart tonight cause I could be all that you need(Ohhh) Why don't you give me a reason (give me a reason) please tell me the truth (please tell me the truth) you know that I'll keep believing ( I'll keep believing) until I'm with you Why don't you love me, kiss me I can feel your heart tonight it's killing me So why don't you love me, touch me Tell me I'm your everything the air you breathe, and Why don't you love me, baby open up your heart tonight cause I could be all that you need (Ohhh) Why don't you love me? Why don't you love me? Why don't you love me? Why don't you love me? Why don't you love me?