chapter 12

Chapter 12

It’s been a month since they found her father. It turned out that it was not the titans it was just a bunch of low life humans playing a lame joke. Her father was on a business trip which was an emergency so he could not leave a note. Anyway it’s been a month since Nancy and Ned saw each other.

Ned’s pov

Ok, it’s been a whole month without Nancy, a MONTH- hmmm maybe I should call her yea I should, Ned thought. So I pulled out my IPhone and dialed her number. “Hello this is the drew residents,” it sounds like Hannah

“Um, this is Ned Nickerson may I speak to Nancy please.”

“Oh Ned sure,” in the back ground I could hear Hannah calling Nancy to the phone.

“Hey Ned, what’s up,” Nancy said, oh how I love that beautiful voice.

“Hey um a you free tonight?” I said feeling nervous.

“Yea I’m free, why?”

“I was kind of wondering if you would like to go to dinner tonight you know since we never got to.”

“Ok sure, pick me up in like about seven-ish?”

“GREAT! I’ll see you then, bye.”

“Bye”

YES, SHE SAID YES, I thought jumping around the room like a maniac.

Nancy’s pov

OH MY GOSH, Ned just asked me to go to dinner with him-wait I am not falling for anyone again all they do is  break your heart but Ned seems different no I am not falling for anyone again not even Ned maybe.

“Nancy what did Ned want?” Hannah asked from the kitchen.

“Oh he wants me to go to dinner with him tonight.”

“You know he really likes you”

“Hannah I told you I’m done with dating,”

“Ok ok but I know you will go out with him soon.”

Four hours later

When I heard the doorbell ring I knew it was Ned I was kind of nervous but I still ended up opening the door. I was greeted my Ned’s back he was on the phone with someone but when he saw me he nearly dropped it and his mouth was hanging down.

“Um Ned close your mouth before you caught flies.” I said.

“You…you look amazing!” he said, he grinned when he was me blush, I guess he’s happy he has that effect on me.

“Thanks for dinner, Ned” I told Ned when we were back in front of my house after dinner.

“No problem, I should be the one to say thanks for coming with me when you could have been at home.”

“Well I can’t have said no,” I said while laughing but stopped when his face came closer to mine. OH MY GOSH he’s going to kiss me-HE’S GOING TO KISS ME, as I said that our lips touched it was the most amazing thing ever my hands automatically went behind his neck and kissed him back. I felt his strong arms around my waist and he kissed me with passion first. I pulled away when my back went against the door, “Ned, stop please,” I said

“Why what’s wrong did I hurt you,” Ned said, he sounded worried.

“No but you will,” as I said pushed open the door and ran toward the beach which was just a short distance from my house. As I ran I heard Ned calling my name out telling me to stop but I kept going.

Ned’s pov

I didn’t know what I did when Nancy pulled away with a horrified look on her face.

“Ned, stop please,” she said.

“Why, what’s wrong did I hurt you,”

“No but you will,” I was too shocked at the answer to move but I saw Nancy running I ran after her.

“Nancy, stop! Nancy PLEASE!” I exclaimed, I was stilling running until we came to the beach, she was sitting on the sand crying.