chapter 21

Chapter 21

Nancy’s pov

For the first time in a long time I felt safe and wanted. I started to recognize the little things like how our lips went in a melody like if it was meant to be together and that he was kissing with passion, not hungrily like the other boys I dated, I appreciated it. When we parted I could still feel his lips tingling on mine.

“Am I forgiven?” he said breathing heavily.

I said the smartest thing ever, “Uh” smart right

He laughed at my dazed face, “I’ll take that as a yes?” I nodded, he laughed again.

“Do you need help cleaning your room?” he looked around.

“N-no, I’ll do it,” I flicked my fingers and the room became clean and all the writings on the wall were erased, “see all clean,” he smiled

“So what now,” he said as he put his hands into his jeans’ pockets.

I pursed my lips, “Well, you can help me figure out where the killer, who isn’t Frank, will be targeting next,” I motioned him to sit on the bed.

“Ok, cool,” he said as I was getting the papers that the police department gave me.

When I got them I crashed on the bed and began looking it over with Ned.

Two hours later

“Nan it’s getting late I should be heading home,” Ned said looking at the clock on my nightstand.

“Ok, Ned thanks you help me a lot so we know that he’s killing young women between 20 to 25 after he you know and he goes in order from the first house till the last on the road and right now he’s on my street so the next victim is my neighbor Mary, right?”

“Right,” when we reached the door in the hall he said, “Um, do you um want to um go to movies with me tomorrow night, that’s if you don’t have anything else to do?”

“Sorry Ned but I was planning to catch the killer tomorrow night, you can come if you want to,”

“Ok cool so um tomorrow then?”

“Yea bye,” I watched his car go until it disappeared then went to bed.