chapter 20

Chapter 20

Ned’s pov

I can’t believe I said that, am I that stupid? First I’m being a jerk to her now I’m hurting her too what’s gotten into me? I really like her but now I have a fair chance to be with her.  So what can I-got it! I walked to the back of the house where there is a balcony to her room it had a ladder rapped with vines and flowers so was her balcony. I climbed ladder and was now a standing outside her glassed door, she was sitting on her bed with her head in her hands sobbing. Great now I feel even guiltier.

Oh well here goes everything (get I’m so funny) so I started singing:

I feel like i'm drowning in ice water My lips have turned a shade of blue I'm frozen with this fear That you may disappear Before i've given you the truth I bleed my heart out on this paper for you So you can see what i can't say I'm dying here (i'm dying here) 'cause i can't say what i want to I bleed my heart out just for you I've always dreamed about this moment And now it's here and i've turned to stone I stand here petrified As i look you in your eyes My head is ready to explode I bleed my heart out on this paper for you So you can see what i can't say I'm dying here 'cause i can't say what i want to I bleed my heart out just for you And it's all here in Black and white and red For all the times Those words were never said I bleed my heart out on this paper for you So you can see what i can't say I'm dying here 'cause i can't say what i want to I bleed my heart out just for you I bleed my heart out just for you.

Nancy’s pov                                                                                                         

You might think I’m crazy but as I was crying I started to hear cry coming from outside my glass door, weird right. So made my way to the glass door and guess who I saw Ned singing a sing I could not identify I guess it’s a new song.

When he finished singing he said, “Nancy, I’m really sorry about what I said I was just angry, will you forgive me?”

“Ned, I don’t know, you know that’s a very touchy subject,” he motioned me to open the door so I did what he motioned me to do.

He pulled me into a hug as he said, “I know I’m so sorry, I’ll do anything for you to forgive me,”

“Anything?” he nodded, “ok, how about a kiss?” what you expect me to just take the apology and everything would be happily ever after, I don’t think so my friend.

I could feel his smile against my lips and our lips crashed into each other.