chapter 27

Chapter 27

“Ahh, Ned put me down, now!” I screamed at Ned who was laughing his butt off. I was two months since our *little incident*, I still didn’t trust him that much but he getting there, he was really trying hard it’s adorable. Yet I’m going to kill him, we were at the beach on a really and I mean really hot day, when I asked him why we’re here on a hot day like this he just said that he had a way to cool me down and now I’m hanging over his shoulder.

“Never!” he’s very stubborn and we were getting closer to the water, “why are you worried, you practically live in the sea,”

“Ned! Put me down or else!”

“Or else what?” he said while laughing hysterically, I thought he was going mad.

“Or else I’ll send my “little friends" on the other side after you,” I said simply.

He stopped laughing and dropped me into the water, “Ned!”

“What,” he shrugged, “you did say drop you,”

“I didn’t mean to- where are you?” he had gone underwater and out of sight. Then I felt myself being lift above the water, when I looked down I saw that his head was between which would only mean one thing…

“Don’t, you, dare- ahh!” and well, let’s just say I was thrown furthering into the water. When I rose from the water my hair was covering my face but I could have still seen Ned laughing his butt off. Well, two can play at that game. When his back was facing me I jumped on it.

“Ahh, Nancy! Are you trying to kill me? You’re not as light as you think, what have you been eating?” he said holding my thighs on either side of me.

“Whatever, Ned,” I rolled my eyes then got of his back and he turned to pull me into a hug.

“Nan, you know you look really hot in your bikini right?”

I just nodded and laughed.

“Come on let’s go back to shore,” he said already half way there. I ran up and jump on his back then he carried me back to shore. When we were back our stuff, I put on my short shorts and tank top.

“I thought you said I was heavy,”

“And you believed me?” he said as he motioned me to sit next to him and I need what he told me to do, “so today’s Friday, what are you going to do tonight?”

“Well, we’re doing to sing tonight like we always do on Friday’s dummy,”

“Gosh, I forgot sweetheart, let’s go,” I scowled he knows how much I hate when people call me sweetheart.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard was on stage to call us on stage, “Give a round of applauds for the beautiful n.d and uh the rest whose names I never tried to remember,”

We went on stage and I started singing:

I thought i had the whole thing figured out til i found you Didn't wanna waste my time just lookin for love. Thought that i was better off alone But i was wrong....

While I was singing the song I thought about Ned and I.

I never knew a love like this Finally opened up my eyes Never knew just one kiss Could ever wake me up inside. And i hope it lasts forever Caz i'd walk a thousand miles Just to feel like this. I never knew love like this. Oooooh oooh oooh Everyday is better than the last when i'm with you. Don't think i can get much higher caz baby Everytime you come and put your hands on me Things you say to me It just feels so good...

I looked at Ned, who was enjoying playing the guitar for the song, and smiled at him which he returns.

I never knew a love like this finally opened up my eyes never knew just one kiss could ever wake me up inside. and i hope it lasts forever caz i'd walk a thousand miles just to feel like this. i never knew love like this. Love like this... Don't make me wanna lose myself in you. Love like this.... And with you here there's nothing i can't do Just one kiss See no one else compares to you And it feels true. I never knew a love like this Finally opened up my eyes Never knew just one kiss Could ever wake me up inside. And i hope it lasts forever Caz i'd walk a thousand miles Just to feel like this. I never knew love like this. I never i never i never knew love like this And i hope it lasts forever caz i'd walk a thousand miles Just to feel like this No no no no no Just to feel your kiss Oh whoooooa Just to feel like this I never knew love like this.

When I finished the song I which my microphone with Ned’s guitar and he started singing:

Just shoot for the stars If it feels right Then aim for my heart If you feel like And take me away, make it okay I swear I'll behave You wanted control So we waited I put on a show Now I make it You say I'm a kid My ego is big I don't give a sh*t And it goes like this Take me by the tongue And I'll know you Kiss me till you're drunk And I'll show you You want the moves like jagger I've got the moves like jagger I've got the mooooooves... like jagger

And of course Ned always likes to go all out so now he was dancing around the stage and touching the hands of his fans.

I don't need try to control you Look into my eyes and I'll own you With them the moves like jagger I've got the moves like jagger I've got the mooooooves... like jagger Maybe it's hard When you feel like you're broken and scarred Nothing feels right But when you're with me I make you believe That I've got the key Ohh, so get in the car We can ride it Wherever you want Get inside it And you want to steer But I'm shifting gears I'll take it from here Oh yeah And it goes like this Take me by the tongue And I'll know you Kiss me till you're drunk And I'll show you You want the moves like jagger I've got the moves like jagger I've got the mooooooves... like jagger I don't need try to control you Look into my eyes and I'll own you With them the moves like jagger

I've got the moves like jagger I've got the mooooooves... like jagger I'm a rich bastard make jagger Said I got them hopes I was rollign stone, girls call on my phone Let em ring too cool Get a little bit of dough when I'm in the...  ... so igger but no need tease up I'ma go whip and just clean up

I walked up to where Ned was and started singing:

So watch and learn I won't show you twice Head to toe, ooh baby, roll me right And if I share my secret You're gonna have to keep it Nobody else can see this And it goes like this

I stayed there until Ned started singing again:  

Take me by the tongue And I'll know you Kiss me till you're drunk And I'll show you You want the moves like jagger I've got the moves like jagger I've got the mooooooves... like jagger I don't need try to control you Look into my eyes and I'll own you With them the moves like jagger I've got the moves like jagger I've got the mooooooves... like jagger

We sang five more songs then left. I was excited for tonight because Ned was staying my me but good things have to come to an end