chapter two- confused

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Laura. When she finally stopped screaming, they boys stepped forward.

"Hi laura" the chorused, looking quite scared.

"wha...what?! explain! now!" she said to me, dragging me into the kitchen.

"ill be one second" i mouthed to the boys.

"WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW THEM? HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS A SECRET? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND?!" she screamed.

"laur, ive known them about 2 hours. i havent not told you anything, seeing as theyre in the other room right now and your standing here screaming at me when you could be talking to them." i said, calmly. i walked into the lounge, but laura went to the bathroom. i went and sat next to louis, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"sorry about that. she'll be down in a minute" i said, and we chatted for a while, until laura came in.

i burst out laughing. so did the boys. oh my, id never seen anything so funny. she had so much foundation on she looked like an orange, and her mascara made her look like she only had 3 eye lashes. She joined in with the laughter, obviously thinking someone had told a joke before she joined us. She looked over at me and saw me sitting with louis, who she always said was her favourite from the band, and gave me a look. i just ignored her, and carried on chatting with everyone.

"okay. lets play truth or dare!" said Liam. i hated this game. 

"yeah!" said the other boys in sync, laura looked scared but casually said it was a good idea.

"okay..Ali, truth or dare?" said Niall. 

"would you ever go out with someone from one direction?" said laura, butting in on niall. i knew she was doing this to embaress me, but all the boys were winking and wiggling their eyebrows at me. i rolled my eyes and smiled.

"depeneds what the situation was." i said, winking at louis, laughing. he laughed and pulled me in for a hug.

"now..harry! truth or dare?" i said. harry hesitated, and then chose Dare.

"i dare you to....put on twitter that youve fallen in love with me" said liam, laughing. Harry pulled out his phone, and started typing. we call checked our twitters and harry really had done it, but different to what liam had said. his tweet read:

i'm in love with liam james payne, he feels the same too. we're getting together!

He had so many mentions, people saying he needs to stick with louis, and people who actually took him seriously and said aw thats cute but what about caroline? harry just laughed these off and denied anything about caroline, saying they never really dated anyway. 

Laura stood up, and grabbed her bag. " i have to go home now. bye guys! im so glad i met you." she expected them to stand up and leave to, because i hadnt told her they were staying with me as she was being such a bitch. "erm, when are you guys leaving?" she said, hopeful.

"oh, we're stay...." niall began until i kicked him. Liam saw and smiled at me.

"we're leaving later on" said liam, saving me from some deep trouble. "oh" said laura. Louis stood up to go to the toilet, and when he walked past her she put her hands out for a hug. louis saw me looking quite annoyed, winked and me and patted laura on the shoulder. "bye!" he said, and ran up the stairs. She left without any hugs or pictures, which made me happy, even though she was my best friend. When louis joined us again, i put my head on his chest and started drifting off to sleep. i glanced at the clock and it was only 10, but it had been a strange day. before i could stop them, my eyes closed and i fell asleep.

i suddenly woke up, leaning against someone. i looked up and i saw louis there, who must have stayed on the couch so he wouldnt have woken me. he was asleep now, and i couldnt help but smile when i looked at him. he must have felt me fidgeting, because he opened his eyes and gave me a big grin. "your awake" i said, resting my head back on his chest. "looks like it" he said, chuckling. "you shouldve woken me if you wanted to go to bed." i said, closing my eyes. "i didnt want to. you looked so peaceful, and its actually quite comfortable here." he replied, stroking my hair. id only known this guy a day, and i felt butterflies whenever i saw him! "hey ali, how come you didnt know our names?" he said, still playing with my hair. "ive never been a big fan, lauras always been obsessed, i just didnt know why." i replied. "you do know now though, right?" i looked up at him, and saw he was being sarcastic. "good night mr big head" i said. "goodnight beautiful" he replied, kissing my temple. here come the butterflies.

i woke up in the morning, still resting on lou who was snoring. it was 8:00am so i went into the kitchen and found harry and zayn sitting at the table.

"morning guys" i said, yawning and getting a bottle of water out the fridge. The boys were eating toast and drinking tea. "yuck" i said."how can you drink that. its disgusting." Harry and Zayn laughed, and patted one of the chairs telling me to sit down. i did what they said, and looked round the room. "where are the other two?" i asked. "ah, speaking of them, ali. please give me a different room. they were so annoying. im used to niall being hyper all night, but liam was too. they were diving on each other and when i woke up this morning, i found niall laying across liam, snoring." said zayn. i chuckled, and patted his hair. "aw, zayn. haha, course you can. the room next to that is spare, have that one." i said. Louis walked into the kitchen, gave me a smile, picked me up, sat down and put me on his lap. i rested my face in his neck and he laughed. 

"are you two an item?" said niall, walking into the kitchen. Louis gave him a look as if to say 'ill get you later' "no, we're not" i replied. "sure looks like it" said niall. "got any food? im hungry" he said. "niall your always hungry" said zayn. "and always HYPER. you were SO annoying last night!" "it was liam too!" he replied. "what was me?" said liam, also coming into the kitchen, but he was showered and dressed already. he looked at me and louis, and wiggled his eyebrows. what was going on? why was everyone asking if we were a couple and stuff? did louis like me?! did i like louis?! oh my.

The boys were in the games room playing on the x-box, except from harry who was doing a twit cam in his room. i joined him, but jumped out the way of the camera. 

"hey guys! this is our new friend ali. shes cool, and we all reckon louis likes her" said harry, winking at the camera. he moved the camera to show me. "say hello!" he said. "i am going to kill you, harry styles!" i said, running out the room, but waiting behind the door. i heard him say "thats my twitcam done, directioners, love you all" i heard the laptop shut. he walked out the door like he was james bond and i jumped on his back. "ow! ali! get off me!!!!" he cried, i jumped off his pack and tripped him over, i couldnt help but laugh. "harry i need to ask you something" i said, sitting next to him on the floor. "ask away!" he said.  "why does everyone keep saying stuff bout me and lou?" i said. harry looked at me and gave me a huge grin.

sorry, really short but chapter 3 will be up soon :D it will be a good chapter trust me! love you xx