chapter 15- "we're all nervous"

i woke up to a sunny, sunday morning in Louis' arms. i was going to focus on having fun today, nothing else. i got in the shower, and got ready, being as cheery as possible. i went downstairs, leaving louis asleep and found zayn and niall there, eating bacon.

"morning boyss!" i said happily, making a bacon sandwhich.

"hello sunshine. your nice and happy today!" said zayn, giving me a hug.

i giggled. "i know right. today is going to be the best day ever!" i shouted, making zayn lean back because i hurt his ears. this made me laugh even more.

i had a chat with zayn and niall, when the other 3 boys came in. i gave them a cheery smile and a kiss on the cheek, even harry who was really grumpy, like every morning. they all looked  bit confused as to why i was so hyper, but i just smiled at them again.

"okay, boys. plan for today? SWIMMING!" i screamed, making them jump.

"sounds great al, only thing is, we cant really go out in public without being mobbed. in case youve forgotten, we're on direction." said naill sarcastically.

"really? i never knew! anyway, i have a surprise for you all!" i said happily, grabbing louis' hands and gesturing them to follow us. i led them trhough a long corridor at the back of my house. my nan had tons of rooms noone but me and her knew about. i led them down it, harry complaining he was bored. when i got to the end, i stopped at a door and grinned.

"go ahead" i said, opening it. it led to an indoor swimming pool. it wasnt anything special, just with 2 slides, and a jacuzzi ;)

"ER, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US ABOUT THIS?!" said harry, picking me up and spinning me round, making me laugh.

we spent the whole day in the pool, having fun. i didnt feel ill once. when it got to about 10pm, we ate lastnights pizza and watched a movie. i had my head on louis' chest and i yawned.

"go to sleep babe." he whispered. i smiled, but my eyes closed. 

************NEXT MORNING************

Today was Monday. Time for hospital, which meant time for treatment. i was having some kind of injections, and i hated needles. good one Ali. i sighed and got out of bed, not wanting to wake Louis up. i threw on some leggings and ANOTHER of louis' hoodies. (yes, my boyfriend was very genrous ;) ) i put my hair up in a messy bun and didnt add any make-up. i slid downstairs, hoping noone was up and it was only 7am. i was about to go into the kitchen, when i heard someone talking. it sounded like Liam, he must have been on the phone. i waited outside not wanting to introude.

"look, kylie, its not my fault." 

"its not! i dont care if your annoyed, this is more important."

"shes basically my little sister."

"shes ILL kylie."

"stop it. you know i love you, but the chances are, Ali wont make it." 

i gasped at this. he must have heard because he opened the door. i just stared at him. he was supposed to be my best friend! how could he ever say that?!

"ali..." he said, walking towards me. i sprinted upstairs and into my room. i felt the tears welling up in my eyes, my breathing getting quicker. oh god. here they come.

"LOU!" i screamed, in agony. he shot up and ran over to me, holding me as i leant over holding my side.

"ali, babe. keep breathing. its fine."

"its not..fine...liam...said..that...im...probably...going...to....die." i said inbetween breaths. Louis gasped and i saw anger in his eyes, but he pulled me over to the bed and sat down beside me, letting me squeeze his hand when the pains got worse.

"your not going to die ali." he said. i didnt believe him. not one bit. 

The door bashed open and i saw harry, wondering what was going on.

"louis? is she alright?" he said, coming over, sitting the other side of me. the pains werent going away. my sight got blurry. what was happening? i tried to stand up but i fell straight over. 

"ali?! ALI!" i heard louis scream, before everything blacked out. 

clifff hangerrr! you hate me dont you? ;) anyway thanks for reading. please keep commenting! pleasee! and voting! thankyou. i wrote chapter one of my Liam fanfic! its called: 'Love, Friends&twitter' please read :-) i went back to school today, eurgh. ill upload chapter 16 tomorrow! i love you all. thankyou.xxx