chapter9- have i started something i cant stop?

"louis!" i said, turning round and hugging him.

"c'mon, tell me what it is!" he replied.

Zayn looked at me pleadingly.

"come into our room lou" i said, leading him into the room we'd be sharing with Harry.

"listen. DONT get mad at him ok? whilst you were away...Zayn tried to kiss me." i said, biting my lip. i saw louis tense up, getting angry. his fists clenched. he stood, up. "im going to kill him!" he shouted, opening the door. "no louis, dont!" i called, running after him. he ran into liam's flat where all the boys were sitting. Since zayn tried to kiss me harry hadn't spoken to him since, because louis was his best friend. All the boys looked shocked at how angry louis was. "louis...." said harry, knowing what was coming next. Louis grabbed zayn by the shirt and pushed him against the wall. "thought you could get a piece of my girlfriend, whilst i was away did you?" he said through gritted teeth. "louis, come on. come and calm down or you'll do something you regret." said liam, trying to calm the situation down. "oh, what, you mean like this?" said louis, punching zayn in the face. The blood poured out zayn's nose and lip, and he slid down the wall onto the floor.

"LOUIS!" i screamed. Zayn and Niall ran over to zayn, whilst harry tried to pull lou out of the room. i stood in the middle, stunned. after a few minutes i joined harry and louis in our suite. "louis. you went too far. i get you were angry, but you've just hurt one of your best friends, badly." i said, standing by the door. "ha. best friend? fuck that. and he didnt think it would hurt me knowing he tried to kiss my girlfriend?" he said, staring at the floor.

"harry, can i talk to lou a minute please?"

"sure" said harry, going into the lounge part of the hotel suite. i looked at louis and sighed.

"louis, i understand. i get why you did it. trust me, i tried to punch him too. but remember that id NEVER kiss him back. id never ever cheat on you, or leave you, because i love you. i love you so much and seeing you angry made me so upset." i told him. i saw his eyes well up, either from anger, sadness or regret, i wasnt sure which. "i love you too." he said, sniffing. 

***THE NEXT MORNING*** 

i heard my phone buzzing when i woke up, i reached over to the dresser and grabbed it, whilst louis was still asleep.

breakfast at nialler's in 20. H x

i shook louis gently. "lou, wake up." he opened his eyes and gave me a smile. "breakfats at niall's. god knows whos cooking." i said, getting up and ready. we walked next door hand in hand. harry and niall were sitting at the table, liam cooking pancakes. we were all having a laugh when zayn walked in, then it went silent. louis stood up. "lou.." i said worriedly, trying to tug him to sit down. he walked over to zayn and put his hand out. "sorry. i was out of control, i never meant to hit you." he said. We all sighed with relief. We all though zayn would shake his hand, and it would be over, but he nudged past him and sat on the beanbag, on his phone. 

"dont fucking forgive me them. im not the one in the wrong!" shouted louis.

"really? you bloody made my whole face swell up you bastard!" zayn shouted back, standing up.

multiple shouts went on until they started fighting. thats when liam and harry dragged them off each other. 

"GET OFF OF ME LIAM. STOP INTERFERRING WITH EVERYTHING. YOUR SO ANNOYING YOU STUCK-UP DICK!" zayn shouted at liam.

"well if thats how you feel." said liam, letting go of zayn and walking back to the table. 

"louis COME ON" said harry, pulling him out of the suite. 

even i was crying because i was so scared. lou had cuts all over his face and a bloody lip. was this my fault? had i started something i couldnt stop?

sorry. its SO short but i also write 2 other fanfics. dont hate me :-) xxxxxxxxxx