chapter 18- first date

*Lily's pov*

i woke up in my new appartment and grinned, remembering i met ONE DIRECTION the night before. i looked at my clock and it was only 8am, so i decided id go on twitter.

@ali_parks:-): last night was fun! thanks to you and the boys. see you later? i tweeted. i only had about 200 followers, but i always tweeted anyway, even though hardly anyone would see them. i had a 2 new mentions, for a change.

@harry_styles-@sillylilyx- nice meeting you yesterday. check your texts. haz.xx

@ali_parks:-)-@sillylilyx- sure. come over! 1 oclock? usually when the boys wake up haha!xx

omg. fangirl moment. harry styles tweeted me! lily, shutup. you live next door to them now. you met them. they are your friends. ahhh! i did what harry said and checked my phone, seeing i had three new texts:

hi lily! its ali. heres my number. so, about you coming round. change of plan, im coming round yours. to help you get ready. you'll find out what for in a sec. Ali.xxxx

da fuq? i looked at my other text which read:

er, hi, erm, its harry. harry styles in case you know other harrys. er, anyway...er...would you like to go on a date tonight? xx

omg. i replied quickly:

hi harry :) sounds great! thanks.xxxx

ALI HE ASKED ME ON A DATE. IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE TALKING BOUT? SEE YA LATER. COME AT 12. LILS XXXX

harry replied instantly with:

great! ill pick you up at 6:30. haz xxx

i. had. a date. with. harry. styles. 

*ALIS POV*

i headed over to lily's, with curlers, make up, straighterners, the lot. i KNEW he liked her. i knocked on the door and followed her to her walk in wardrobe, ready to help her get ready.

"right, first things first, what you gunna wear?" i asked, flicking through her dresses.

"no idea!" she said, looking worried.

"this." i replied, pulling out a read dress that was a bit floaty after the hips, with a black belt round thw waist and heels.

"i didnt even know i had that!" she told me, trying it on.

"its amazing! wear that, defo." i told her. it was now 3pm, so i told her to shower and dry her hair. once her hair was dry, i sraightened it completely, then added a few loose curls for her. she did her makeup, natural but lovely! 

"your look amazing lils! hope you have a lovely time!" i said.

"thanks..im so nervous." she told me, biting her lip and looking in the mirror. before i could reply, there was a knock at the door. i grinned at her and opened the front door, revealing harry in chinos, a shirt and white blazer.

"bonjour hazzzaaaa. look very fetching!" i said, winking at him.

"is lily ready?"

"i believe she is coming now." i said. lily came down the stairs and i saw harry's mouth drop again. she hugged him.

"you look stunning lily." he told her.

"AWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE. HAVE FUN!" i called after them as they walked down the road.

after they were nearly at the end, lily returned.

"whats up?" i asked.

"this is my flat. get out!" she said jokingly. i laughed and joined the boys in our lounge.

*HARRYS POV*

i intwined my fingers in hers, as we walked along the sand at the beach. i'd never been so nervous with a girl, i dont know what was happening.

"where are we going harry?" she asked, smiling. i tapped my nose and kissed her cheek. when we were nearly there, i put my hands over her eyes and led her up to the picnic.

id set up a trail of candles on the sand, leading to a blanket with a picnic. the sun was nearly going down so it was the perfect scenery.

"okay, you can look now." i said, taking my hands away. i heard her gasp.

"this is amazing harry! thankyou sososo much!" she said, hugging me. we sat down and began eating. 

"im having such a lovely time, harry." she said, smiling her gorgeous smile.

"i am too babe." i replied. 

when we had finished our food, we layed on the sand looking up at the sky, my arm around her. i knew then i really liked her, and id never felt this way about a girl before. i could have stayed her forever, but i sat up and she joined me.

"you wanna head back? i dont, but i think we might have to." i said, chuckling. she giglled and kissed me on the cheek. we stood up, packing everything up, but before she could walk away, i grabbed her hands.

we stood infront of the sunset, and i reached and kissed her softly. it became more passionate and when i pulled away, i saw she was smiling.

"lets go." i said, holding out my hand. she intwined her fingers in mine, and i walked her home.

"ive had the best time tonight harry. thankyou so much." she said, putting her key in the lock.

"no problem gorgeous." i said, kissing her lips softly again. she smiled and went inside, and i went back home smiling.

as soon as i opened the door, i had zayn liam and niall pounce on me, asking if it went okay.

"your like a bunch of girls. yes, it was fine. yes, i like her. yes, we kissed. now leave me alone!" i said jokingly, walking into the lounge, seeing ali and louis doing a twitcam. 

"hey look, its hazza. come and say hello harry!" said ali, gesturing me over. i said hello to the camera and then sat on the sofa opposite. they signed off of the twitcam, and stared at me.

"what?!" i said, getting my phone out.

thanks for a great night lils. come over tomorrow, whenever. love harry.xxxx

i clicked send, and saw ali and louis still staring at me.

"im going to bed." i said, smiling and went upstairs.

its quite short, but i have homework :-( sorry! PLEASE vote and COMMENT!! chapter 19 up tomorrow :) love you all.xxxxxxx