chapter 17- im on my knees, praying.

*LOUIS' POV*

everyday. everyday i was there, all day, sitting by her side, praying she would wake up. praying. it had been a month now, since the..the day ali went into a coma. it kills me more and more every day to see her how she is, but i had to stay strong. trouble is, it sgetting harder and harder everyday.

'HARRYYYYYYY YOUR PHONES RINGINGGGGG' screamed harry's ring tone. god. he couldnt even turn his phone on silent when we were in the hospital. you might be thinking how the hell is that a ring tone, but me and niall recorded it without him knowing.

"harry styles." he said, answering the phone. i sighed.

"what?"

"er..im not sure."

"oh, he did did he?"

"right. well i'll guess we'll see you later then."

"bye."

i looked at him. he looked pretty annoyed.

"Paul has agreed to us doing an interview for a magzine later on today." he said blankly.

"you guys go, im staying with ali." i said, grabbing her hand.

"lou...you've been here every day all week, have a break dude, you need one." said zayn, patting my shoulder. i sighed. they were right, but i didnt wanna leave her.

"come on louis." said harry, going over to the door. i kissed ali's forhead and joined the boys, instantly feeling guilty. we got into the van and headed to north london. when we got there, we got led backstage into a dressing room, to prepare for our interview. it was only us who knew about ali, so that wouldnt be mentioned. an hour later, we got led on stage. there were hundreds of fans in the audience screaming for us, and we sat down, ready for the interview.

"hi boys! welcome!" said the interviewer, smiling.

"thanks for having us!" said liam, waving to the audience again.

"i was hoping louis' girlfriend, ali would be here." 

"she couldnt be here today, sorry." i said bluntly. 

"why?" she asked. nosy bitch.

"she's visitng family." said harry, stepping in knowing id get angry if he didnt.

"well....thats not what we've heard. we've seen pictures of you all entering the hospital from an ambulance, is ali okay boys?" i felt myself getting upset again. 

"she's ill. but shes going to be fine." i said, forcing a smile on my face. 

"ah, well thats good." she said.

she asked us all the normal questions, like our relationship statuses, celebrity crushes, tours. i was fed up by the end, i just wanted to get back to the hospital. when it had finally ended, we got in the van and headed back to visit ali. i literally ran into the hospital, but a doctor stopped me.

"sir, please be quiet when you go in. she's extremely tired." he said, opening the door.

"what?" i said, confused. i walked in and gasped. there she was, sitting up, awake. she gave me a small smile. i rushed straight over to her, tears welling up in my eyes.

"your awake." i said quietly.

"yeah." she replied. i kissed her passionately, and held her hands.

"ive missed you like hell."

"i was always here, louis. i heard you talking to me, you know." she said. this made a grin appear on my face. it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

*ALI'S POV, 3 MONTHS LATER.*

im all better now. kinda. ive still got a bit of the illness, but i have tablets to make it go away. these last 3 months have been hard, but im nearly better. i couldnt have done it without the boys, theyve been amazing. we had moved into a house in london, it was beautiful.

we were all sitting in the lounge, eating ice cream and watching tv, when there was aknock at the door.

"ill get it!" i said, getting up. ii opened the door and a girl stood there. she had long blonde, curly hair and was wearing blue skinny jeans and a white knitted jumper. she smiled at me. 

"hi, can i help?" i said, smiling.

"oh! your louis tomlinson's girlfriend! oh my god! wow! er, my names Lily, ive just moved in next door." she said.

"nice to meet you. do you wanna come in?" i asked.

i knew what was going to happen instantly. two words: harry styles. i could tell, they'd get together. the definately suited each other!

 i lead lily into the lounge, where all the boys were now having a massive popcorn fight. god. 

"boys. BOYS. BOYSSSSSS!" i shouted, making them all turn and look at us. i saw harry's jaw drop.

"this is lily. shes just moved in next door" i said, going to sit next to louis.

"make your self at home" said niall, chucking her a bag of crisps. she laughed and sat on the sofa. harry stood up and sat next to her, but not like he usually did to girls. he looked really nervous. i made a mental note to talk to him later.

we had a really great night. it was nice having another girl around. i loved the boys, but i needed someone to gossip with! at about 11pm, lily went home and we watched another movie.

"im gunna go make more poprorn" said harry getting up. i followed him.

"hazzaaaa" i said, making him jump.

"jesus ali!" he said, holding his heart. i just laughed.

"you like lily dont you?"

"no..."

"YOU DOOO!"

"shhh fine, i do. but i feel all weird. like, nervous. really nervous."

i grinned.

"your in lovvveee!"

"WILL YOU SHUTUP SHOUTING!" he whisper-shouted, which made me alugh even more.

"im so setting you up." i said,and skipped bakc into the lounge so he couldnt object. 2 minutes later, i recieved a text.

dont tell the boys ali. love you lots, but god your annoying now you back to normal! haz xx

i burst out laughing. all the boys looked at me weirdly and i just grinned.

"back to your crazy self i see" said liam.

wooo shes okay! do you like lily? do you think she'll go out with harry? i have a few tricks up my sleeve! please leave comments.xxx

WENT THE WRONG DIRECTION, AND MET ONE DIRECTION (a louis tomlinson fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें