chapter 5- ohmigod.

the next day

i woke up, and none of the boys were in the bedroom, which was at the back of the bus. i got in the shower and got ready, ready for the day ahead. i went into the lounge and saw niall tuning his guitar, but couldnt see any of the other boys. "morning niall. where are the others?" i asked, sitting next to him. "they just went to the shop, quick. well, i say quick but they'll be ages cos they'll get caught by paps or fans." he said, not looking up. i went and made my self some breakfast. "want a glass of juice?" i asked. he finally looked up. "how about some toast? bacon? eggs?" he said, smiling. i rolled my eyes but made him somne toast, we were just chatting when the door flew open and the rest of the boys flew in, out of breath.

"fu--fudgecakes!" said liam, sitting down on the couch, resting his head on niall's shoulder. "what happened?!" said niall, pushing him away. 

"we've just been chases 4 blocks, they wouldnt stop!" said harry, getting a bottle of water our the fridge. louis came over and kissed me on the cheek. " it was manic" he said, sitting next to me. "well, you are a famous boyband." i said, sarcastically. "oh ha.ha." said zayn, pretend punching me.

"sooo....what we doing today?" i asked, all of the boys looked at each other. "well, we dont have a concert til monday, so we thought we'd go shopping. sound ok?" he asked. "yeah...but wont you get chased?" i asked. i was kinda disappointed cos it was quite annoying when you couldnt just walk along the street without tons of girls trying to touch their hair, or have a picture, or even say hello. especially when it was your boyfriend. "we'll have security with us" said lou, smiling. 

We left the bus and made our way to a local highstreet. it wasnt too busy, until a bunch of girls spotted us, had pictures, and then must have told their friends. In an hour, the boys were surrounded by girls wanting pictures. "im just gunna go get a milskhake" i said. louis mouthed 'sorry' to me, so i just smiled. grrr. i know i shouldnt be mad, its not the boys fault. i knew this was what it was gunna be like, but having tons of girls screaming for your boyfriend is kinda...weird. i qeued up and bought an extra large milkshake, i needed energy. i walked outside the shop, but stopped. i couldnt believe what i saw. Louis was kissing another girl. i dropped my milkshake and ran back to the tour bus, crying. i closed the curtains on my bunk and faced the wall. how could he do this?! what did i do to him to make him do this?! i heard the door of the bus swing open and footsteps coming into the bedroom. "ali. ali please let me explain! it wasnt what you think!" said louis. he opened the curtains but i just turned away from him. "please, ali" he said. he put his hand on my shoulder but i nudged it off, crying silenly. i heard the other boys come in. "ill go" said harry. he entered the room moments after. "ali, let louis explain" he said, coming over. "harry, how long are we parked here for?" i asked, turning around, making sure i didnt look at louis. "er, til tomorrow. why?" he said. i ran out the bedroom and into the lounge. the boys left the room to let louis try to explain.

*HARRY'S POV*

everything was kicking off. we waited outside the bus, listening. i heard shouting, multiple door slamming, more shouting then ali ran off the bus and down the street. i walked onto the bus and saw louis on the couch, his head in his hands. i sat next to him. "louis, everything will..." he cut me off. " NO HARRY ITS NOT GOING TO BE OK." he shouted, and ran into the bedroom. 

*back to ali's pov now btw :)*

i ran down the street. i didnt no where i was going. i felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. *10 missed calls: Harry* nothing could make me feel better. i was crushed. i kept running, when i bumped into someone. 

"oh my god! Ali!" screamed the girli had bumped into. i looked up and saw my friend from year 8, who had moved to america in year 9. "oh! hey jen" i said, still in tears. "whats up, hun? havent seen you in years and yet you cant stop crying! come with me, tell me everything." she said. we walked to the park and i explained everything about what had happened in the past month,and what had happened today. "ali, you need to let him explain. it could be completely inoscent." jen said, hugging me. "i know. i just dont think ill be able to face it if it isnt." i said, my tears calming down now. i wiped them away and forced a smile on my face. "thats it. be brave. youll never know if you dont let him explain will you?" she said, giving me a grin. "thanks, jen. nice seeing you. ill call you and we'll meet up when the boys are free, yeah?" i said, standing up. i gave her a hug and walked back to the tour bus. i opened the door and all the boys gave me sympathetic looks. " you okay ali?" asked zayn, giving me a hug. "it really was innoscent" he whispered in my ear. "well, we'll see wont we" i said back out loud, walking into the bedroom. Louis was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. when he saw me he sat straight up. "ali, let me explain. please? i love you more than anything and i PROMISE she kissed me. she was a crazed fan who wanted a picture of me kissing her. she held my face so i couldnt break off." he said, in a rush, i saw a tear stream down his face. "i believe you, louis" i said, kissing him gently on the lips.

sorry so short, its late! i promise to make chapter 6 extra long for you all :-) please leave comments below! chapter 6 will introduce a new chracter! woooo!xx told you id get a story line going, didnt i? ;)