chapter 10- awkward turtle

i was sitting backstage, watching the boys perform on the screen i could see the tension between Zayn and Louis, they werent even looking at each other. i sighed and started chatting to their stylist. "its lucky they all get on isnt it?" she laughed. i chuckled. she didnt know the half of it. The boys stumbled backstage congratulating each other on a good show. we got in the car and started driving home. i could see zayn and louis kept giving each other looks, so i nudged louis and gave him a glare. 

we all went inside niall's suite and sat on the sofas. awkward turtle. noone was talking. harry coughed and everyone looked at him, i giggled. niall suddenly broke the silence. "zayn. what you said to Liam was totally out of order."

"i know. im sorry li. i was just angry, i suppose." said zayn, looking at liam. "its alright mate." he replied, giving him a hug. we all looked at louis. "and lou...im sorry i didnt accept your apology when i was the one in the wrong anyway. im sorry. and im sorry to you too ali." i smiled and gave him a hug, and louis jumped on him, being himself again. for the rest of the night we all watch films and muched on ice cream.

"ill carry her." i heard someone whisper, sounding like louis.

"dont wake her louis. or drop her is more like you" i heard harry say. i opened my eyes and groaned. i was laying on niall's sofa, legs on liam, head on niall. " go away" i said, shutting my eyes again. "come on baby." said louis. i felt his arms picking me up and carrying me into our suite. i fell straight back to sleep again. 

"al, wake up babe." said louis, nudging me. "why?" i replied. "gotta get back on the road. come on beautiful." 

i sat up and saw it was only 4am. i groaned and got ready. i loved being on tour with these guys, but i hated the early mornings. i packed my stuff up and joined them back on the bus. "hey ali, your gunna start working on that song tomorrow" harry told me, ushering me to sit next to him. "harry i cant write songs." i said. "oh well." he replied, walking back into the bedroom. arghhhhhhhhh!! harry styles you annoying boy.

oh gosh. so short. sorry but its either one short one every day or one long one once a week haha.xxx