chapter 16- in the space of a month

*louis pov!!*

alarm bells rung in my head. i didnt know what to do. i held her in my arms and let the tears pour down my face. i knew she was breathing because i felt her pulse.

"HARRY! LIAM! ZAYN! NAILL! BOYS! HELP ME! PLEASE!" i screamed down to them. i heard them sprint  up the stairs, and then they were in front of me.

"oh my god! quick! someone call an ambulance?! is her nan here? SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!" shouted zayn, picking up his phone and calling an ambulance. i still hadnt let go of her, and i could feel my heart beating faster and faster. i looked round and saw that all the boys had tears streaming down there faces, and they were all standing round me. we heard a knock on the door and liam ran down to asnwer it. before i knew it, we were in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, Ali still hadnt opened her eyes. 

"its gunna be okay mate" said niall, patting my back, even though i could see he was petrified.

"yeah, she'll be fine. she wont leave you louis." agreed harry, but he was looking at the floor.

When we arrived at the hospital, they made us wait in a private waiting room. i couldnt care less about paps right now, all i wanted was my girlfriend. liam was pacing, harry tapping his foot. niall biting his nails, and zayn just staring at the floor. i couldnt sit still. i kept moving around until zayn made me stop.

suddenly, a nurse walked in. i instantly stood up, and felt my heart beating faster again.

"would you like to follow me?" she said, and led us into ali's hospital room. i saw her lying on her bed, pale, wires everywhere. it killed me seeing her like this, but i had to stay strong. i went and sat on the chair next to her bed, and placed her hand in mine. at least she was awake now.

"what are we going to do with you, ali?" i said, giving her a smile. she smiled back but didnt reply. i think it was too much strain for her to talk.

"in the space of a month, youve come on tour with a famous boyband, made one of them fall in love with you, had arguments, written your own song...and now this!" i said, trying to lighten the mood. she just smiled. i chatted away to her for about half an hour, still getting no response. i really couldnt care less, alll i could care about is that she was awake. and listening. listening to every word i said. 

"i love you ali. i always will." i said. she smiled and opened her mouth to talk.

"i love you too." she replied. she slowly closed her eyes, going to sleep. well thats what i thought.

beep! beep! beep!

her machines started going off. tons of nurses and doctors rushed in, pushing us out the room. what was going on?! i tried to fight back, but got pushed back in the waiting room.

"ALI! ALI! DONT DIE PLEASE DONT DIE! ALI!" i called over the loudness of the room. 

"im sorry, but you will have to wait in here. we'll do our best." said a nurse, closing the door. i punched it, hurting my hand, but then totally broke down. i slid down the door and sat with my head in my hands on the floor, crying. i felt someone approach me and sit with me.

"it will be fine, louis. just let them do what they can." it was harry. i didnt reply. i didnt move. i could hear the machines and the doctors from next door. knowing that was ali in there killed me. 

"louis. come on mate. theyre gunna do everything they can. theyre gunna make her better." said liam, coming over. this is when i lost it.

"SHE HEARD YOU, YOU DICKHEAD! SHE HEARD YOU SAY YOU THINK SHE WONT MAKE IT! YOU DID THIS! IT WAS YOU!" i screamed, stepping forward and trying to hit him, but zayn held me back. liam looked shocked, and upset too. 

"louis! this is noones fault! noone did this! liam didnt mean it harshly!" said niall. 

"YOU CAN SHUT YOUR MOUTH TOO! YOU ALL CAN! I DONT NEED  ANY OF YOU! I JUST NEED MY GIRLFRIEND! YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD THIS IS FOR ME!" I screamed in reply. i dont know why i was losing it so badly. i was known as the happy one, the funny one. but right now, i was lost. 

the door opened and in walked a doctor who sat on one of the chairs.

"IS SHE OKAY?! IS MY ALI ALRIGHT?! PLEASE TELL ME SHES NOT DEAD! PLEASE!" i shouted in his face. he looked taken aback but gave me a reassuring smile.

"she isnt dead, sir. but im afraid she is in a coma. quite a serious one. we dont know if she can hear us, but we dont think she'll wait up for a while. i hope you know the circumstances of a coma, but if not, then there are booklets from reception to help you. we will do everything we can to make her better." he said in his stupid voice.

"whats the worst that could happen?" said harry.

"that you decide to turn her life support off, or she doesnt make it through the coma. but for now, focus on whats happening at the moment. i assure you that we will do everything possible. you may now go and see her." he replied, walking out the door. 

we walked back into her hospital room. i saw her looking even iller than earlier, but this time, she couldnt respond if she wanted to.

"i cant see you like this ali. wake up for me. please. just wake up. please."

i cried writing this :( next chapter will be up tomorrow hopefully! thanks for all the lovely comments. please comment on what you think will happen and keep voting because it makes me so happy :-) lots of love for you! im excited for the next few chapters, especailly chapter 20! so keep reading! thankyou.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx