chapter 23- never

i couldnt sleep. i couldnt eat. i could hardly breathe. and the only one who had any idea was Liam. he'd been making sure i was okay for days.

i was lying on my bed, around midnight, when my phone went off.

sweet dreams sis. from: unknown number

more shivers. i felt myself begin to cry, but i knew what i had to do. i had to face him, stand up to him. id do what he wanted, he could torture me all he liked, but i knew that if i let him in my life again, we'd all get hurt. i shoved on some jeans and lou's hoodie and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper, and began to write.

Boys, 

im sorry i have to do this. but please, forgive me.

i wanted to say goodbye, but i had no time.

Liam, explain every detail, okay? for me.

Niall, you be yourself, dont let anyone get to you, you deserve everything youve got.

Zayn, thankyou for everything, i will never forget it.

Harry, you weird boy. stay out of trouble, and dont turn louis gay!

liam, you know what i think about you. your the older brother i never add, promise meyou'll explain to the boys.

lou; i love you, forever and always.

this isnt a suicide note, but i might not be alive for that long. you carry on with your lives, you might get hurt. im doing this out of my own choice, id rather me die than you.

thankyou for everything, you changed my life. your my family. the family i never really had. i love you all so much.

stay strong for me. 

Ali x

Tears were streaming down my face as i wrote this, but i knew i couldnt turn back. i grabbed my phone and sent a text.

meet me in the alley by costa. take me wherever, but dont touch the boys.

i had an instant reply:

excellent.

sorry this chapters so short, writers block :/ im thinking of writing another fanfic aswell as this one, and im gunna start it later. it will be called '5+5' and its about one direction. please read it :) first chapter will be up tonight, but ill update this one tomorrow! love you all.xxxxxxxxxxx