chapter 27-the wedding

AUTHORS NOTE:

THIS CHAPTER IS 2 YEARS LATER, BUT ITS NOT THE EPILOGUE. SO THIS ISNT THE LAST CHAPTER. KEEP READING :) I LOVE YOU ALL MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.XXXXX

"You look absoloutely stunning." said Dani, looking in the mirror with me. i smiled. for once, i felt beautiful. my no sleeve white wedding dress hugged me perfectly. my veil fell down my back and my bouquet was just stunning. Perrie had curled my hair and put it in this lovely bun type style, and lucy and dani did my make-up.

"ready to go, girls?" said paul, coming into the room. he looked shocked when he saw me.

"you look so beautiful ali! you watch louis' jaw drop when he sees you." he said, kissing me on the cheek. i smiled. right now, i was sitting in the hotel type room with Dani, Perrie, Lucy and my grandmother. and in about 10 minutes, id become mrs tomlinson. 

i was sorting out my veil when there was a knock at the door.

"could you get that, luce please?" i asked, doing up my heels. she walked over to the door and i heard her gasp when she opened it. i looked up and saw my mother standing there, tears in her eyes.

"mu....mum..?" i said, walking over warily to her.

"hello my baby girl. you look stunning." she said, looking at me.

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"its your wedding, i wouldnt miss it for the world." she said, she went to enter the room but i wouldnt let her.

"get out. you left my life years ago. i had cancer, mum. i went through so much and you didnt care. you think you can suddenly pop into my life on my wedding day? no. ive got my family mum, and i dont need you in it. goodbye tracy parks." i said, closing the door. the girls cheered and hugged me. i know its harsh, but shes not my mum. she never would be.

"right, lets get you married!" said perrie.

LOUIS' POV

"Deep breaths, mate" said niall, patting my back. i pushed him off and laughed. i was standing at the end of the aisle in front of my friends and family. i had the boys behind me but harry next to me as he was my best man. any minute now ali would start walking down that aisle. i saw my mum in the front row with my sisters and her boyfriend. she was already crying! i smiled at them. stan was with them, pulling a face at me so i pulled one back. i took a deep breath as the wedding music began to play.

First to walk down the aisle was lucy, harry's girlfriend. he grinned at her and she went and stood next to him. Then perrie, who stood next to zayn as he kissed her cheek. Then, i saw her. i saw my fiance looking the most beautiful i had ever seen her. her veil over he face as she smiled at me. i dont think i had ever felt happier. Dani was holding the back of her dress, and when they approached me, Dani stood with liam. i held both of ali's hands and looked into her eyes.

"youre perfect" i said. she smiled.

"so are you"

ALI'S POV

"CONGRATS!"

"WE LOVE YOU, TOMLINSONS"

"GO LOU AND ALI!"

"WOOOO"

we had multiple shouts as we stepped out of the church, confetti being thrown over us. i grinned and kissed louis on the top step. we grinned at each other and got in the car on the way to the venue where the reception would be held. we were in our own car, with dani and harry as they were the best man and made of honour. i grinned as my husband poured us all a glass of champagne. wow, my husband. that sounds weird.

"i love you mr tomlinson" i said, pecking his lips.

"i love you too, MRS tomlinson."

that was when i knew my life was perfect.

***

we had the best reception ever. so much dancing and our first dance was to "forever young" as it was my favourite song. everyone was there, my friends, family, lous friends and family. right now, i was on the dance floor with the boys, dani, perrie and lucy. the best friends. my family. and right now, i could not be happier. finally, everything was great. no problems, no worries.

"i told you wed get through it all" louis whispered in my ear.

"you did. but you also told me you thought harry would shave his hair off one day. so if your predictions come true....your screwed."

i havent updaeted in weeks :( i dont have a laptop anymore, sorry! i also have some bad news....the next chapter will be the epilogue :'( i cant believe this is coming to an end! but ive decided i might make a sequel type thing, but in like liam's point of view? comment and let me know what you think. i know this chapter is really short, i didnt have much time, and i didnt want to write so much that the wedding would be boring. the epilogue will be about 5 pages long though. readinf your comments make me sooo happy! so id like to ask for a favour....please please please follow me on twitter!

@1Dfromtorn

i will follow you all back! i only have like 160 followers, so please follow. it would make my day, seriously. ill update this week or next week, i promise. if i dont then you can all virtually slap me, okay> :P

i love you all soooo much. make sure you follow me!!!! thankyou :*