chapter 20-i dont wanna argue, ali.

the last week was amazingggg. we had so much fun in spain,so relaxing just being able to go anywhere without being mobbed. me and Louis had some alone time for once, and we had just got home.

"YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT LOUIS TOMLINSON!" i heard zayn shout from upstairs. immediately, we heard louis running down the stairs, and he hid behind the door. me, liam, niall and harry had been in the lounge watching eastenders.

"louis, what did you do?" said liam, not looking away from the tv.

"i..squirted...his...hair gell...all..over him..." he said, inetween breaths. we all looked at him, knowing world war three was about to go down.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" screamed zayn, storming into the lounge. i couldnt help but laugh at the sight of him. he was covered in sticky hair gel, from head to toe. he glared at me, but spotted louis, and before he could get away, pounced on him.

after at least 10 minutes of them wrestling, the boys broke it up and louis joined me on the sofa, he now covered in hair gel.

"ew, get off me." i said jokingly, moving away from him. he then purposely gave me a huge hug, meking me covered in hair gel. lovely.

"lets just watch tv and relax tonight, we havent done that in a long time." he said, laying down and pulling me down too, so my head was on his chest. that was true, we hadnt done this for a while. 

After only 10 minutes, harry returned to the lounge, after having a shower.

"lets go out! im bored." he said, putting some shoes on. i looked up at louis, and he gave me an pologetic look. 

"sorry, ali. come on." he said, tyring to pull me up. i wouldnt budge. i was seriously annoyed. we ALWAYS went out, and when we did, we met fans. or paps. or had interviews. i just wanted one night alone. for once.

"ali?"

"yes?"

"are you coming?"

"nope."

"why?"

i gave him a look as if to say 'are you dumb?' and he sighed.

"i PROMISE i'll be in by 10. i promise!" he said, kissing my hand. 

i managed a smile.

"dont break that promise."

"i wont. bye. love you!"

"bye."

i heard the front door slam, and then i was alone. 

midnight

i heard the mumbling of their voices in the hall, and then they came into the lounge.

i didnt even look at louis. 

"ali...im so sorry..."he said, coming to sit next to me and held my hand. i snatched it away.

"one night. one night together and you could even handle that." i said bluntly, still not looking at him.

"ali, we just went out."

"yeah, but you said we should have a night together. i get it if its to do with the band, but you went out just for fun, and left me here alone. i didnt ask for much louis, i just wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend."

"im sorry, ali. i lost track of time. i know ive been an idiot."

"hm."

"im truly sorry. i didnt know it was so late."

"clearly."

"i dont wanna argue, ali."

"maybe you should have thought of that first." i said, getting up, and heading for the stairs. i went into my room and locked the door. i knew i was kinda being silly, but we never spent time together anymore. hes busy 24/7 with the band, and he went out due to choice, leaving me behind. 

i heard a knock on my door after about an hour, and liam's voice. i hesitated for a while, but let him in. he sat next to me o my bed.

"lou is truly sorry, al. he knows hes been an idiot."

"good." i replied.

"ali....talk to him then. he'l make it up to you."

i felt a tear slip down my face, over something silly. i looked up and into liam's eyes, and before i knew it, my lips crashed against his.

ooooommmmggg i havent updated in soooo long! but this chapter does have a lot 'o' drama, so yeh :) thankyou for all the reads, comments and votes, maks me smile! i love you all! please keep commenting and voting! love youu xxxxx