epilogue

"she looks just like you" said louis, looking into my eyes. i smiled down at our beautiful new born baby daughter, Jaynie Louise Tomlinson. This was the first time i would hold my daughter in my arms. I kissed Jaynie's nose as i handed her to Louis. The brightness in his eyes made my heart thud with proudness of my journey. in my life i had come so far.

"perfect" i heard a voice i recognised. i looked up and at the end of the hospital bed were harry, zayn, liam and niall. They carefully walked over to us, and peered over at Jaynie.

"can i hold her?" asked harry. i smiled and nodded as louis placed her in harry's arms. one by one the boys held her, grinning down at the beautiful baby girl.

"im so proud of you, Ali." said louis, pecking my lips. i smiled up at my husband. 

"shes so tiny" said niall, holding out a finger for the baby to hold. "babys usually are niall" said harry, smirking. 

****

"come in girls!" i whispered, opening the front door. we had only just got home from the hospital and we had the girls and the boys coming over to see jaynie. 

"auntie ali!" called Logan, Danielle and Liam's 4 year old son. "why hello, little logan" i said, picking him up. "would you like to meet your cousin?" i asked. he nodded, grinning. i bought him into the living room where Jaynie was laying on the jungle mat, gurgling at her toys. 

"be careful, Lo" said Dani, kneeling down next to Jaynie. "oh al, shes beautiful" she said, stroking the few strands of hair on my daughter's head.

"hey! it takes two ykno" said louis, smiling. perrie and lucy knelt down beside Danielle.

"so girls, whos next, huh?" i said, smiling. 

In the past 10 years or so, we have all been through a lot. i was now 27, and had just  given birth to my first child. Dani and liam were also married, with a 4 year old son, logan. Perrie and zayn got married a month ago, and it was beautiful. and lucy and niall were engaged. As for harry, he had had a few relationships, but has not found his princess just yet. 

The front door opened and in walked the 4 other boys, smiling and chatting.

"how did you get in?" said louis, laughing. "we all have keys, einstein" replied harry, also kneeling down to see jaynie. the girls stood up and greeted their partners, as we all sat down on the couch. we all had sepreate places now, although the others are usually round our house.

I noticed zayn and perrie whispering and grinning each other, as zayn nodded.

"guys" said perrie. we all turned to look at her. "we have an announcement.......im pregnant" she said, grinning. We all cheered and congratulated the couple, hugging and kissing them.

"just lucy left, then. out of us girls until harry meets his princess" said dani, cradling jaynie in her arms.

"here danielle, pass her here and ill put her to bed in her cot upstairs" i said, taking my daughter and making my way upstairs. i placed her in her new cot, kissing her forehead as she drifted off to sleep. i made my way into mine and louis' bedroom, grinning at the picture of all of us on the day me and louis were engaged. i stroked the frame, until i heard soft mumbling. i quitely made my way into jaynies bedroom and saw a sight i would never get used to. my husband was lightly singing to my daughter, grinning. i stood behind him and put my arm around his waist as he turned around and kissed my lips.

We made our way downstairs, hand in hand and smiled at the friends in front of us. 

"shall we tell them now?" said louis. i nodded and frowned. i knew this wasnt going to be easy, but it was now or never.