chapter 4- im not good at goodbyes

After niall said that, we just sat there in silence. Louis kept looking at me, but i looked away. i knew if i looked into his eyes id start to cry, and i didnt want to do that in front of everyone. i yawned, pretending i was tired and told them i was going to bed. i just lay on my bed, without getting changed. my face in my hands, when i felt a kiss on my head. i saw louis standing over me. "budge over, al" he said, climbing next to me. it was dark but i could still see his face, and i could tell he was upset too. "i dont want to say goodbye" i said, letting the tears finally fall down my face. "shhhh, dont cry, babe" he said, pulling me coser so my head was by his neck, his arms round me. "either do i ali, but for now, lets not think about that" he said, stroking my head. "how can i not?" i said, putting my face on his neck. he moved so his face was facing mine. he reached in and kissed me. not like before, this time with mroe feeling. i never wanted to break away, but when he did, a smile reached my face. he kissed me passionately again, and when we drew away he whispered "i love you" he went to walk back into his room when i called "i love you more" to him, he turned round and winked "not possible" he said.  i dont know how id be able to handle it on saturday, i really didnt. 

*** FRIDAY NIGHT ***

We were all having a meal together, our last night before they went. Liam had cooked, and i must admit, it was pretty good! harry stood up and raised his glass: "to ali! thankyou for having us, we'll never, ever, forget you. you call us every night okay?!" the other boys and i clinked glasses, and Louis ran out the room. "i promise." i said, getting up, to go after louis. i found him in his room, face in hands. 

"lou...." i said, sitting next to him. i rested my head on his shoulder. "im sorry...i should be staying strong for you, i just cant bare the fact of keaving you" he said, putting his arm around me. 

"when will you be back in the UK?" i asked, not expecting his answer...

"3 months." he said, sighing. "3 months?!?" i said, which set me off crying, too. the other boys walked into the room and joined in the hug. "i love all of you, ill miss you so much" i said, when the boys pulled away from the hug, i saw everyone was crying. 

A few hours later, the boys were packed, and in bed. i walked into lou and harry's room, and luckily harry was asleep. louis was staring up at the ceiling, and when he saw me he forced a smile on his face. "you dont have to pretend" i said, crawling in beside him. "i know" he said, kissing my temple. i fell asleep short after that, when suddenly louis was shaking me, waking me up. i felt my stomach tighten as i knew today was the day. i got showered and dressed, and we all stood in the doorway, saying our goodbyes. i hugged niall first. "bye my irish friend" i said. he laughed, and kissed me on the cheek. "thankyou ali, ill miss you a lot" he said. next was liam. " bye liam. thankyou for being such a good friend to me!" i said. "you too, ali, bye babe" he said. i could hardly control my tears now. i said my goodbyes to zayn, hugging him. i then got to harry, i was surprised how hard this actually was. "i know im annoying ali, but i really will miss you!" he said, hugging me. "suprisingly, ill miss you too hazza" i replied. the rest of the boys put their stuff on the bus, so it was just me and louis. "i knew i would be hard, but god, i feel like im dying" he said, hugging me. i didnt want to let go, but i knew i had to. "i love you, louis tomlinson" i said, letting the tears roll down my face. he wiped the tear from my cheek and kissed my lips passionately. "i love you too Ali" he kissed me again, softly. "what happens now then?...with us?" i said. i thought i knew what was coming, but he surprised me. "we'll see if it works out, the long distance relationship. i love you and im not prepared to let you go just yet" he said, kissing me again. "ali..i have to go." he said, he kissed me one last time, hugged me and got off the bus. all the boys were looking out the window, crying and waving. when the tour bus drove off, i went back into my lounge and just sat, head in hands. there was a knock at my door about 5 minutes after, and i really wasnt in the mood for company. i opened the door and couldnt believe what i saw. louis. louis was standing there, the bus parked outside again. "louis! what the hell?" i said, hugging him. "come with us" he said. "wha....?" "come on tour with us. our manager doesnt mind, theres a spare bed. please ali." he said. i text my mum, for permission and she text back: 'ok x' that was it. i didnt care though, i was the happiest girl in the world. i packed up everything i needed and got on the bus. the boys jumped and hugged me as soon as i got on the bus. i knew this was just the beginning.....

i hope you like it guys :D told you it would get better didnt i? ill try and post chapter 5 tomorrow morning, if not, then tomorrow night. i love you all, keep reading.xxxxxx