chapter 25-birthday

i sighed to myself, sitting down on the plump creme sofa in the suite, flicking through a magazine. i was staying in some posh hotel in london, next to the 5* house my 19th party would be held at that night. Most girls who be extactic, but i wasnt. The boys werent back yet. They had to add another month onto the tour. sigh. "WHERE. IS. MY MASCARA?!" i screamed to myself, rummaging through numerous bags. for god sake, im supposed to be having an amazing time, but im not. getting ready on my own? id usually have zayn here. argh.

There was suddenly a knock at the suite door, so i put ym dressing gown on over my pyjama shorts and vest and headed to the door, opening it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIIIIII" they screamed. "no way!" i cried, embracing my friends in a hug. Standing at my door were Danielle(liam's new girlfriend), Perrie(zayn's new girlfriend), and my friend from my old school, Lucy. They had wine, chocolates. and make-up with them.

"ready for some serious party-getting-ready?" asked dani, pouring me a glass and throwing some mascara at me.

***

2 hours later and we were standing outside the club/house thing, about to go in to my party. i felt kinda nervous, and i didnt know why. i had had a call earlier on from the boys, all saying happy birthday and that they love&miss me. i guess it put me in a better mood than earlier. i looked at my friends and took a deep breath, opening the doors. We walked into the party room where there was a huge dance floor, a bar, a DJ, everything you could dream. 

***

"happy birthday!"

"happy 19th ali"

"you look stunning, happy birthday!"

i had numerous 'happy birthday's' in the last 30 minutes, and i was currently dancing on the dance floor with Perrie, whilst Dani and Lucy danced properly as they were both professional dancers. 

"IM AT A PAYPHONE, TRYNA CALL HOME" we screamed, joing dani and luce and singing along to Marroon 5. suddenly, the lights went down and everyone stopped dancing. i sensed everyone stepping off the dance floor, and familiar music started up.

"your insecure, dont know what for, your turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or" sang a familiar voice. 5 spotlights appeared on stage, and there standing, singing their famous single 'what makes you beauitful' were the boys. one direction.

*

"did you know?!" i said to lucy, standing by the bar drinking malibu and coke. suddenly, i had 5 boys dive on me.

"BOYS!" i cried, embracing them in a group hug. they hugged me back tightly.

'what the hell are you doing here?!?!?!" i said excitedly. they all grinned.

"tour ended 2 weeks ago. we wanted to surprise you!" said zayn, pulling perrie over, interlocking their fingers. i felt arms wrap around my waist, and i turned round and saw my gorgeous boyfriend standing there, grinning at me. we interlocked both hands, and he reached in and kissed me passionately. when we pulled away, we stood all together, his arm round my waist, us facing my best friends. 

Dani&liam, perrie&zayn, Lucy and harry looked like they had something, and niall stuffing a sandwhich in his mouth. these, these were my family. the ones i need for the rest of my life.

***

"we're like na-na-na, then we're like yeah-yeah-yeah" sung my alarm. i groaned and rolled over, noticing louis wasnt there. i stood up and instantly felt the hang-over from last night. lovely.

it had been a month since my 19th, and the boys had bought a new appartment in london. i lived there, as did Dani but perrie had her own flat with the little mix girls and lucy lived with her fellow uni students across the road. they stayed over most nights though.

i shoved lou's jack wills hoodie on, and made my way downstairs into the kitchen. Dani was sitting on liam's lap at the breakfast bar, harry and luce were talking at the table, perrie and zayn cooking pancakes, and niall eating them like there was no tomorrow.  i walked in and gave them all a tired smile, and they all laughed.

"whats so funny?" i asked, rubbing my eyes.

"1. panda. 2. hang-over city" said Harry. i glared at him and shrugged.

"wheres lou?" i asked, looking around. they all pointed to the lounge and resumed their conversation. thanks guys. i made my way into the lounge and saw louis sitting on the couch with his laptop in his hands. he patted the couch next to him, signalling he was on skype. i wiped my eyes, put my hair up in a messy bun and joined him.

"hey ai!" said lou's best friend from home stan. i smiled and waved. i put my head on louis' shoulder and yawned.

"tired babe?" he asked, stroking my hair. 

"just a bit" i replied, giggling as i yawned again. Louis said goodbye to Stan and inserted 'Love Actually' into the DVD player opposite. we sat cuddled together as the film went on, until suddenly i fell into a deep sleep, next to my boyfriend. i couldnt be happier.

I UPDATED. HA. HA. HA. HA. only a few chapters left :-( waaaah, might do a sequel, not sure?