chapter 12- i cant take it

ALI'S POV

Why me? what had i done? did i deserve this? was i going to die? i couldnt stop these questions from running through my mind, constantly. The boys were being so supportive, but i knew it was breaking them inside. we were still on the tour bus, but i was going to fly home in a week to be go and stay with my Nan, seeing as my parents probably wouldnt even care. The nurse had rang the hospital near my Nan's house and told them my case. the treatment i needed. the tablets i was already taking. i didnt want to go back to England, i wanted to stay with the boys, but i couldnt. 

"Ali? you in here?" said louis softly, knocking on the bedroom door. "yeah, come in. im in my pyjams though" i replied, sitting up in my bed. Louis came over and joined me. "you feeling okay, babe?" he asked, playing with my fingers. "got a few pains in my ribs. im sure they'll go away." i replied, lying. i'd had pains there all day, and they were getting worse. The only thing is, louis knew when i was lying. he sat up and gently turned my head so i was looking him in the eye. "you cant lie to me, ali. you need to come and take your meds." he said, standing up and gesturing me to come with him, holding out his hand. i stood up slowly, but the pains instantly increased, a lot. i couldnt bare it. i sat down immediately and burst into tears, screaming that it hurt. 

"BOYS GET HER MEDICINES. QUICKLY!" shouted louis, sitting down beside me and rocking me, trying to calm me down. nothing was working, i hadnt had pains this bad before. they wouldnt go away. 

"calm down, ali. im here. dont worry. your going to be fine. i promise. i love you. i love you lots&lots. you stay strong. come on,babe."whispered louis in my ear. the pains settled down and the tears stopped. i wiped the tear stains off my face and sniffed. i looked at louis' bright eyes and knew he meant every word he said. i took the 3 tablets and glass of water off of Liam, and swallowed them one by one. they didnt really have a taste, they just made my throat feel weird afterwards because they were so big. Louis sighed with releif, and layed me down on my bed. He went to go out the room, but i called him back.

"louis...stay with me? please?" i said quietly because i was so worn out. he smiled and joined me in my bed, his arm round my waist. "ill be here ali. whenever you need me." he said into my neck.

"i dont want to go back to england lou." i replied, nearly falling asleep. i heard him sigh quietly. "i dont want you to go either ali. i really dont. its gunna kill me not knowing if your okay. but, remember this. i love you. ill visit as much as i can. youll get better. then you can come live with us in London, yeah? but you cant be travelling around all the time when your this ill. stories will go round if you stay. i dont want to put you through even more stress." he said, kissing my cheek. i nodded and then fell into a deep sleep, my head on louis' chest.

***4AM***

"LOUIS!" was the first thing i screamed. the pains. they were back. again. i couldnt take this anymore. Louis sat up tiredly, and noticed i was leaning over in pain by the door. "LOUIS!" i screamed again. he rushed over to me and picked me up bridal style, placing me on his lap on the sofa in the lounge. i couldnt breathe. was i having a panick attack? "THEYRE BAD, LOU. I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.!" i cried, putting my head in his neck, shaking. The boys rushed in, all with bed hair, wondering what was going on. "oh my god. whats happening? is she ok? ali?" said zayn, kneeling down beside us. "shhh, ali. it's okay" said liam, grabbing my hand. i cried even harder at how nice they were being. i knew how hard this was for them. it must be annoying, having to wake up in the middle of the night most nights, not being able to go out because i couldnt be left alone. "hey, hey, come on. calm down." louis said, rubbing my back. i took a few deep breaths and calmed down. my body relaxed and the pains went away, at last. i looked at louis, who had tears streaming down his face. the other boys looked like they were about to cry, too. i looked at each of them. 

"im sorry" i said.

they all looked confused.

"i must be annoying. your all so tired, and stressed. your all young boys, on TOUR. you should be having fun. im just holding you back. i think im going to fly home tomorrow." i told them, getting out my phone.

louis took the phone and put it beside him.

"please dont" he said, more tears rolling down his face. 

"i have to, louis. its not fair on you all. ESPECIALLY YOU. i love you lou, but i need to go home." i said, picking up the phone. i arranged a flight for tomorrow at midnight, and told my nan was going to happen.

When i put the phone down, louis embraced me in a bear hug. i could hear him weeping into my neck. "i love you ali parks. we'll try to visit at least twice a month. you call me EVERY DAY." he wept. we all stayed in the lounge for a while, but then went back to bed. Louis climbed in with me again, and i fell asleep. 

***THE NEXT NIGHT, 10PM***

i was all packed and ready to go. id had another episode like last night this afternoon, but the boys didnt know about it. the pains seemed to be getting worse every day. i had to leave for the airport in about 10 minutes, i just needed to say my goodbyes. we were all standing in the living room. it felt exactly like it had done when the boys were about to go on tour, only that time, i went with them.

i went up to niall first, and gave him a huge hug. "stay strong ali, we love you." he said, tears spilling down his face. i then embraced zayn in a hug. 

"im sorry for everything that happened Ali. We all love you so much. stay strong for us. youll get through it." he whispered. i pulled away and gave him a smile, not being able to control my tears anymore. next was liam. oh god. 

"bye liam. love you lots" i said. he kissed me on the cheek and gave me a bear hug. "i dont need to tell you to stay strong ali because your the bravest girl i know. i love you lots ali. take care." 

the tears were falling down my face now, as i approoached harry. he grabebd my hands and looked me in the eye. 

"i know ive been an idiot these past few weeks, ali. but im gunna miss you too much. you stay safe for me. i think of you as a sister to me, and nothing bad will happen to you. love you lots alisha." he said, knowing i hate being called alisha, he was just trying to lighten the mood. i sighed and looked over at louis. i walked over to him and didnt say anything. he forced a small smile on his face.

"listen to me. you dont understand how much i love you, ali. we've been through a lot in a short space of time and we've got through it all. and we're going to get through this." he said, beginning to cry. he pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms round my waist. "what if i die, louis?" i whispered so only he could hear. noone had said that yet, but we had to face up to it.

"dont you ever say that. your not going to die. i wont let you. your the most gorgeous, kindest, funniest, smartest girl in the world. your mine and im not ever letting you go, ali parks. thats a promise ill keep. now, i hate to say it, but your cars here." he said into my ear, making me cry even more. i pulled away from him and looked him in the eye.

"i love you, louis william tomlinson."

"i love you too alisha nicole parks."

and that was that. i left the bus and got in the car. 

dear readers,

id just like to say a quick thankyou for everyone whos read this. especially people who have voted! i still have sooo many chapters to come! so pleaseee keep reading, voting and commenting :-) tell your friends about this because i really like coming online to more and more reads. it inspires me to write another chapter. without you lot id probably be on like chapter 3 :') anyway, thankyou again. i love you all. 

amy. xxx

p.s. i also write another fanfc called 'life in london' thats about the boys but there not famous in it. check it out! my friend writes one too. type in: one direction fanflic. its really good. thankyou all and please keep reading! more drama coming up. xxxxxxxxxxx