[Chapter 1]

Sumi (POV) 

I woke up and did my morning routine. As I got out of the bathroom, I choose my outfit of the day and did my natural make up. 

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: 

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen only to see Yura cooking breakfast

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen only to see Yura cooking breakfast. I walked straight to the table, waiting for the breakfast to be finished. After a few minutes, Yura served breakfast as we ate in silent. 

Yura: So today you choose not to wear black and white?

I looked at her while eating scramble eggs. 

"You know the typical me. I don't want to always wear the same color everyday. It gets on my nerves."

I quickly finished my breakfast, put the dishes in the sink, and grabbed my back pack. 

Yura: Do you want me to pick you up at school today?

"No. I'll just walk."

Before I could walk out the door, Yura stopped me by asking a question that I don't even want to answer. 

Yura: Did you pick out your graduation dress yet? 

I remained silent with my back faced towards her. I heard her sigh in response. 

Yura: You're graduating soon. You need a dress to wear. 

I didn't answer her as I walked out of the house and straight to the school. I walked towards the school gates and everyone was looking at me. Now since I'm known as a cold person, they didn't have the courage to speak to me or even stand up to me. 

I walked straight to my first hour class and didn't bother to listen to the teacher. As I sat down on my chair, I pulled out the earphones and listen to my music. As I was slowly falling asleep, I then heard the school bell ring. I took off my earphones and walked out of the class, but before I could walk out my teacher stopped me. 

Mr. Cho: Sumi. Can I speak to you for a little bit?

I turned around to face him. 

"Yes, Mr. Cho. What do you want to talk about?"

Mr. Cho: I'm a little bit concern about you. You've been acting really strange these past few weeks. Are you okay?

Mr. Cho wasn't just my teacher. He was also like a father to me. He treated me like I'm his own daughter. 

"I'm fine, Mr. Cho. You don't need to worry."