[Chapter 10]

Sumi (POV) 

I just stared at him not saying anything. I couldn't believe his words. Somehow my ears are hearing things. 

"How can I trust you?"

Dad: Yura lied to you for 12 years and yet you know nothing suspicious of her? There are evidence of me not killing your mother for a reason. 

"If there was evidence back then, why did the cops still capture you and not Yura? Explain that to me."

Dad: Yura only shows the cops what she wants the cops to see. I can't do nothing about it. 

"You are going to be on my watch until I can see that I can fully trust you."

I tied his hands together and dragged him along with me to my house. As we got inside the house, I walked straight down the stairs and into the basement. I tied him to the corner of the room and put the light on for him to be able to see. 

"I'll bring food for you in a bit. And if you try to escape any time soon, I will shoot you down without hesitating."

I walked back upstairs and into the kitchen to bring him food. 

I walked back downstairs to where he was and he was already done eating. I was sitting across from him and waited until he was fully done with the food. 

Dad: I'm not lying to you Sumi. Not this time. No matter if you believe me or not, you will know the truth. 

I walked up to him, grab the plates, and was about to walk back up until he stopped me. 

Dad: And when you finally know the truth, I'm here. I will be right here. 

I started walking upstairs, closed the door, and locked it. I then walked towards the kitchen and washed the dishes. I walked towards my room, took a shower, and changed into more comfortable clothes. As I was about to go to bed, someone send me a message on my phone. I looked at it, suddenly my eyes widened and rushed out the house. 

Jungkook (POV) 

It was already midnight and saw Sumi no where. I was looking everywhere for her but couldn't find her. 

Hyeri: Looking for me?

I let out a sigh and turned around to face her. I gave her a blank expression. 

"What made you think I was looking for you? I don't waste my precious time to look for you."

I was about to walk away until she turn me back around to face her. 

Hyeri: Jungkook please. Why can't you take me back? 

I stare at her in disbelief. 

"Do you have amnesia or something? I already told you the reason why. Now please leave me alone."

I turned around to walk away until her words stopped me. 

Hyeri: What's so special about Sumi?! 

I stood still, not turning around to face her.