[Chapter 3]

Sumi (POV)

I sense him lost in his own thoughts as I know that I have this advantage of him. So I quickly wrapped my arms around him, turned him around, and got on top of him before the bell ring. As I got on top of him, the bell ring signaling that the challenge is over and that I won.

"Nice moves, but you lost."

He sigh in surrender and I got off of him and walked out of the ring and up to Jennie. She was looking at me with a smile.

"What? What's with that face of yours, huh? It's getting on my nerve."

Jennie: He has feelings for you. I can tell from here.

"You're always talking about relationships. Don't you have anything else to do other than talking about these stuff?"

I walked away from her, grabbed my back pack, and walked out of this place. As I was walking, I sense someone behind me and I didn't have to guess who.

"You are really starting to get me mad."

I turned around to face him and he just stare at me.

Jungkook: I'm sorry. I just want to get to know you better that's all.

"Well it's better if you don't. Like people said to you. People around me gets a bad luck in their lives. I don't need you. I don't want to know you. I'm better off without you being in my life."

I then turned around and walked away from him and walked right straight home.

Jungkook (POV)

Sumi: Well it's better if you don't. Like people said to you. People around me gets a bad luck in their lives. I don't need you. I don't want to know you. I'm better off without you being in my life.

She then walked away from me. As she was walking away, I suddenly felt a pain in me. As I was walking home, I decided to walk the other way to where she was walking. As I was walking to where she was going, someone suddenly spoke up.

Hyeri: Why are you even following her? You're just wasting your time with her.

I let out an annoying sigh and turned to her. She started walking closer up to me.

Hyeri: Just come to me already. I'm gladly to accept you.

Her arm was wrapped around my arm and I harshly pushed her arm away from me.

"I don't need you alright. Sumi was my first friend and she'll always be important to me."

Hyeri: Why are you only seeing her, Jungkook? We used to be a couple before, why can't we be a couple again?

"Why are you suddenly remembering me now? At first you acted like you never knew me in the cafeteria and now you remember me as your ex boyfriend. What do you actually want from me?"

Hyeri: I want you back Jungkook. Please come back to me.

She was about to reach my hand but I backed away from her. I looked at her with my angry face expression.

"You're just wasting your time on me, Hyeri. You should move on from me. I did, so can you."

Hyeri: It's because of Sumi isn't it. Because of her, you changed so much towards me. I'm better than her. IN EVERYTHING.

"Never say anything about Sumi that you don't know! You did this to yourself. You decided to break up with me because I was too poor for you. You even said yourself that I can't take care of you, no matter how hard I try to make you happy. At least Sumi's words didn't hurt me as much as your words did."

I then turned around and walked away from her as tears started streaming down my face. As I continue walking towards the street I then saw Sumi walking down the streets. As she was walking, I walked after her. After a few minutes later, she walked inside her house and I waited for a little while. Soon it was already dark outside and I decided to walk away from here until someone opened the door.

Yura: I'm sorry. Who are you? I've been seeing you out here for a long time now.

I turned around only to see someone different. I slowly walked up to her.

"Hi. My name is Jungkook. I'm not sure how to say it. I guess who could say that I'm trying to be friends with Sumi. Who are you?"

Yura: I'm Yura. Sumi's older sister. Nice to meet you.

She took out her hand and I accepted it and shook hands with her.

Yura: Come in. I promise I won't let Sumi yell at you.

I smiled at her and walked inside. As I got inside, I heard Sumi walking downstairs. As she got into the living room, she gave me a confused look.

Sumi: How? How did you know where to find me? Did you follow me all the way to my house?!

Yura: Sumi stop yelling at this boy. He's trying to be your friend. Just let him be your friend. It's not that hard.

Sumi (POV)

I was looking at Yura in disbelief. Before I could walk away, Yura spoke up.

Yura: Sumi you stay and accompany Jungkook. I have to go to the store to buy food to make dinner. Please stay for dinner Jungkook.

I don't understand why Yura was being so nice to him so fast, he's a stranger. Before I could say anything Yura walked out and there was only me and Jungkook in the house.

"You could stay here. I'm going to my room."

I turn around to leave the living room but before I could leave, I felt someone wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly in their embrace. I turned back and it was Jungkook. He was holding tightly onto me.

"What are you doing Jungkook. Let me go. I don't want to use force."

He didn't listen and kept on holding onto me. Before I could use force on him, I heard him sobbing and suddenly I felt my right shoulder wet. I carefully turned my heard towards him and he was leaned on my right shoulder, crying.

-
TO BE CONTINUED
-