[Chapter 7]

Eunwoo (POV) 

As I was waiting for Sumi outside of the house, I then saw her dad walking inside the house from the back of the house. I felt something is wrong, but I promised not to go in until an hour has passed. After a while, I heard some banging and things crashing from inside the house. I couldn't stand it anymore. I got out of the car and walked inside the house. As I walked inside, I saw Sumi tying up her dad onto a pole and I hide behind the wall and heard their conversation. 

Mr. Kim: You are my daughter. You are just like me. 

As he said that line out loud, I suddenly felt scared for Sumi for some reason. As Sumi was trying to shut her father up, I decided to go back to my car and wait for her. As she comes out she was really quiet, even during the whole ride back to her house she was really quiet. After a while of driving, we were in front of her house. The both of us got out of the car and into her house. She sat down on the couch and I did the same, I sat down beside her. 

"Is there something bothering you? You know you can tell me anything."

Sumi: I know. You're the only person that I go to when I need help from something. 

"And you also know that I'm the only person that knows you better than anyone, especially more than Yura." 

Sumi: I know, I'm just thinking too much that's all. 

She let out a huge sigh and I grab her left hand and held onto it, she then turned her head at me. 

 "Whatever you're thinking, don't worry about it too much. No matter what, you're a good person and I believe that."

Sumi: Are you sure about that, Eunwoo? Cause I don't think I'm a good person. 

"We've known each other since you were born. I know you Sumi. Everybody says that to you but from me, it's special. You helped me through my darkest times and now it's my turn."

She smiled at me and I did the same. She then came closer to me and hugged me and I hugged her back. She's like a sister to me and I would do anything for her to be happy. 

Jungkook (POV) 

After a while of sleeping, I woke up and saw the bed empty. I got out of the chair in panic and walk towards Yura and woke her up. She had the same expression as well. 

Yura: Where did she go?!

"I don't know. Do you know where she could've gone to?"

Yura: I'm not sure either. I don't really know her that well, you know after when she changed. 

"Let's split up and look around the hospital."

She nodded and we went our own separate ways to find her but there was no luck in finding her. The both of us then went up to the first floor counter and asked them where she might have gone to. 

Assistant: The patient name Sumi Kim has left the hospital already. 

"When? Can you tell us where she go?"

Assistant: She was discharged from the hospital around 7 pm and she said that she will be going back to her house. 

Yura: Thank you.