[Chapter 16]

Sumi (POV) 

Jungkook and I got back home and as Jungkook went to the bathroom, I dragged Yura into the living room to talk of what I saw today. 

Yura: Are you sure that person was Jimin?

"I don't know. He look real to me, but when I turn back around, he was gone. Like no one was there."

Yura: Maybe you're just seeing things. Maybe that wasn't Jimin. 

"I can't just take the word 'maybe' and ignore it. I need to make sure that it's not really him."

Yura: And how are you going to do that? You don't even remember the rest of your memory yet. 

I suddenly stayed quiet at her answer and she was right. I don't even know what I'm doing and I don't even know where to start. 

Yura: Why are you so scared that he's alive? Shouldn't you be glad that he's not missing anymore?

I stare at her not responding to her questions at all. 

Yura: You're scared aren't you?

"Of what?"

Yura: Knowing that if Jimin is not missing anymore, he will come to you. And when you know that he's really there right in front of you, you won't be able to love Jungkook ever again. 

"And why do you think that will happen?"

Yura: Because you still love him. You haven't forgotten about Jimin yet. If you really had forgotten about Jimin, you would already thrown out the picture that you have up in your room and your pearl necklace that he found in the ocean and gave it to you on your birthday. 

"Even if I don't remember Jungkook, I have a feeling that I love him. And I know you saw me moving on to him. I wouldn't question my love for Jungkook even if Jimin was standing right in front of me."

It's been a few weeks already and there was no sign of nothing. Just peace and quiet. Every day, I'm starting to remember my memories and I was glad that my memories are starting to come back to me. For now, I remember so far is that I was really rude to Jungkook on his first day at school and he followed me home. I also remember my life when I was younger and I didn't really like it, but I had to accept it. 

As I was reading a book, someone ringed the doorbell. Jungkook and Yura were outside in the backyard, so I got up from the couch and opened the door to see him. 

"Jimin? Is that really you?"

I was stuttering while looking at him and he looking directly at me in the eyes. 

Jimin: Yea, it's me. 

I let out a sigh and started breathing heavily, but not to heavy. 

Jimin: Are ... you going to invite me or no?

He smiled while he asked me that question. I didn't know what to do or what to say so I just move aside and he walked inside the house. I closed the door and followed behind him towards the living room.