[Chapter 24]

Jungkook (POV) 

Her body was taken away from us as we stayed there like zombies, out of our minds. I turned around only to see Yura walking away back to jail as Jimin and Yoongi were behind me. 

Jimin: She's really gone, is she? She's not coming back. 

"She'll always be with us. In our hearts."

Yoongi then came up and patted our backs. I looked at him as he gave me a smile. 

Yoongi: Sumi is a great person. Everyone knows that. 

Jimin: She really is. She still is. 

I smiled at their words as we started walking away from the morgue and out of the hospital. I was back home from the hospital as Jimin and Yoongi were also with me. As I walk around the house, there were memories filled with her and I couldn't help but cry while remembering them all at once. I couldn't handle it no more as I walk straight up to our bedroom. I sat down on the bed as I feel the spot where she always sleeps in. 

"I miss you so much."

I then got up and walked around looking at our pictures. 

"You still haven't answered my questions that I asked you. Why leave me unanswered, Sumi?"

Tears were streaming down my face as I keep on remembering our memories. 

It's been already 2 months and I still wasn't over her death, but I had to accept it. And like Jimin and I promise her, we'll be the best of friends like she wanted. Jimin and I were eating dinner until my phone started ringing. I drop down my spoon and fork and looked at the caller id before I answered it. 

"What is it, Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi: You need to come over to the hospital right now. You and Jimin. 

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

Yoongi: It's about Sumi. Her body ... is missing. 

Jimin and I were talking to the officers but they are also trying to find the culprit. 

"I don't get it. Why would someone come in and steal her body?"

Yoongi shook his head, not knowing what to say. 

Jimin: But why can't they just let Sumi rest in peace? I mean she's already gone. What else do they want from us? 

Yoongi shook his head as to himself not knowing the answer to that question either. All I know is that right now my blood is boiling and whenever I find that culprit, I'll make sure he or she will pay for it. 

Yoongi: But there is one thing about Sumi's body that we didn't notice. 

"And what is that?"

Yoongi: Her body was never paled. 

"What?! But that doesn't make sense. Her body was cold when we touched her."