[Chapter 17]

Sumi (POV) 

Ever since the whole Jimin situation, everything changed. I was being cautious more everyday. But the only thing that haven't changed was Jungkook. He still loves me as always and he's still by my side like he promised me. I walked downstairs and saw Yura and Jungkook staring out the window; I was curious as I walk towards them.  

"What are you guys looking at?"

Both of them turn to me and smiled at me. 

Yura: It's spring day, Sumi. It's finally spring. 

"What's so special about spring? It's just a new season."

Jungkook: Spring isn't just a season, its more than that. It's like a new start at life. 

I was still confused at their words, but decided to just nod my head with a smile. 

Jungkook and I were walking back home from our little movie date. As we got back home, we saw Yura sitting by the corners putting her head down on her knees, shivering. I gave Jungkook a look and he did the same. I then walked up to her as Jungkook followed behind; both of us sat down on the ground as I sat next her and Jungkook sat in front of her. When I touched her shoulder, she flinched. 

"Yura?" I asked with a frown. 

She didn't look at me nor at Jungkook. I then looked closely at her and her hands were all bloody. I touched her hands and looked at her. 

"Yura. Why are your hands so bloody?"

She kept quiet. 

"Yura, what did you do?"

She then slowly looked up at me and Jungkook. 

Yura: Sumi ... I did something terrible. 

She was sobbing while talking to me. I didn't know what to do. 

"What did you do exactly?"

She looked down at her hands. 

Yura: I didn't mean it, I swear. She ... She was getting me angry and I couldn't control it. 

"Who got you mad?"

Yura: Yoojung. 

When she said the name, I didn't know what to say. I tried to speak, but it was like my mouth was frozen. 

Yura: She came at me and I didn't have no choice. 

Flashback [Yura (POV)] 

I was sitting by the bench at the park while Sumi and Jungkook were on their little date. After hours passed, I decided to go back home. As I was walking home, someone came towards me and pushed me down onto the ground. I got back up and turned turned around, it was no other than Yoojung. 

Yoojung: Oops, sorry. Didn't see you there. 

I gave her a death glare and started walking away. As I was walking, someone than suddenly hit me with a rock on my head. I turned around furiously and it was still Yoojung.