[Chapter 2]

Jungkook (POV)

Right after when I apologize to her, she walked out. I let out a sigh and made a pouty face. I didn't know what to do. I was about to go after her but then this one girl walked right in front of me.

Hyeri: Hi. My name is Hyeri. What's yours?

I stood up from the seat.

"My name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you."

Hyeri: So what are you doing here with Sumi? She's not those people who you should hang out with.

"And why shouldn't I hang out her?"

Hyeri: She brings bad luck to everyone around her just to let you know. If you hang around with her, I bet you that your life will be messed up.

I didn't like how she talks about Sumi in that way. Sumi seems like a nice person who just have a cold personality.

"I can hang out with anyone I want. No body can't tell me what to do."

I then threw my tray away and walked out of the cafeteria. As I kept on walking, I walked towards the office and asked for Sumi's classes. As I got her classes, I noticed that we don't have 7th hour together. So I decided to change my 7th hour class into hers so I could know her better.

As I got my new classes, I quickly made my way to my 7th hour class and walked right straight towards Sumi and sat down next to her. She stare at me and I stare back.

"Now you have a friend to accompany you through out the whole day."

Sumi: I don't need a friend. I thought I told you that already.

"To be corrected. You didn't tell me, you just looked at me. There's a difference in those situations."

Sumi: You don't give up do you?

"Nope. If I want to be friends with you than I can be friends with you. Nobody can't stop me."

Sumi (POV)

Jungkook: Nope. If I want to be friends with you than I be friends with you. Nobody can't stop me.

I let out a sigh and ignored him through out the whole day. As the bell ring, I put my art away, grabbed my back pack, and walked straight towards my locker. As I was putting my things away and grabbing my jacket, I closed the locker and turned around seeing Hyeri standing behind me.

"What do you want now?"

Hyeri: I just want you to know. Jungkook is my new target. So I want you to stay away from him, okay.

I rolled my eyes at her words.

"Why? Jealous much?"

Hyeri: Hell to the no. Why would I be jealous of you?

"Because Jungkook choose to be with me. I saw the whole incident in the cafeteria and he totally shut you out and walked after me."

I walked away from her and out towards the school gate. As I was walking, I then saw someone following behind me. I turned around seeing Jungkook behind me.