[Chapter 26]

Sumi (POV) 

He was driving while I was silent, trying to think of a way to get away from him. I didn't want him to be in more danger, so I have to get away from him. As I continue thinking, he then looked at me. 

Jungkook: If you're thinking of a way to escape, don't bother. I'll be with you 24/7 so you won't have a chance to. 

I gave him a death glare as I turned my head towards the window. He then let out a sigh. 

Jungkook: Why? Why all of a sudden? Why pretend to die? Why leave? 

"I didn't pretend to die, Jungkook. I did die. I was just lucky to come back, that's all."

Jungkook: Then why leave? We were happy together. We were having a happy life.  

"I wasn't leaving. I was coming back ... for you."

I said that line as I stare straight out the window. I knew he was looking at me but I didn't have the guts to stare back at him. 

The both of us kept quiet until I saw a beach scenery. I looked at him and he knew what I was about to ask. 

Jungkook: I want to spend time with you before we could actually get home. 

He got out of the car and came to my side. He then started uniting me as he helped me out of the car. He held onto my hand and walked me towards the sand. We then sat down while looking at the beach waves. It was quiet, silent until he continue asking me questions. 

Jungkook: If you were coming back for me, then why sound like you're leaving forever? 

"Because it wasn't the right time. I need to kill my father for a reason. It doesn't matter if he's in jail, he'll always come after Yura and I no matter what. Yura and I knew that one day our father will get out of jail and he'll come after us. So we decided to kill him and end everything for once, so he wouldn't come back and harm us."

Jungkook: Back there. Why shoot me? Why harm me? 

"Because you were stubborn. You didn't want to leave. It was dangerous when you guys were there. If you guys were to stay any longer than that, the cops would've seen you and able to shoot you."

Jungkook: So all of this ... 

"So everyone that I love and care could live in peace and quiet."

Jungkook then stopped asking me questions as my answers stunned him. 

"I was coming back for you. I didn't lie about that. Once I was done with my father, I was coming back for you but it didn't go as planned."

I then got up and started walking towards the car. All of a sudden, he gave me a back hug. 

Jungkook: At lease you were coming back for me. That's all it matters. 

I smile as I hugged him back. I then broke the hug and faced him. 

"Jungkook. Someone as nice as you, doesn't deserve me. I don't deserve you. You can have a better life out there. You don't need me."

Jungkook then held onto both of my hands. 

Jungkook: That's where you're wrong, Sumi. I do deserve you and you deserve me. You are willing to do anything, even kill your own father so we could have a happy life. That shows me you love me enough for us to be happy. 

I lowered my head as he held onto my chin to look up at him. He then caressed my cheek. 

Jungkook: I love you Sumi. I need you no matter what. You were able to catch my heart without noticing. When I first met you, I knew that you were someone special. I knew that I needed you in my life and I know you need me too. 

"How can you be so sure?"

Jungkook: Because I was the one that took your first kiss. I was the one that brought you back to life. I was the one that made you trust and smile again. I was the one that brought us two closer than ever. We need each other, Sumi. 

Tears started streaming down my face as he wipes them. 

Jungkook: Don't leave me again. 

I smile at him as I brought my hand up and caressed his cheek. 

"I promise. I'm not leaving you."

He then smiled at me as we hugged each other. 

We were finally home as I saw Yura sitting on the couch with Jimin beside her. Jungkook and I walked up to them and sat down in front of them. 

Jungkook: Where's Yoongi, hyung?

Jimin: He went back home. He had an emergency. 

I looked at Yura and she gave me a same expression. She then walked over to me and held onto my hand. 

Yura: It's your choice Sumi. Either you stay here or you come with me to Hawaii. 

I looked at Jungkook and Jimin and back at Yura. 

"I promise Jungkook that I wouldn't leave him anymore. So I decided to stay here with him. To start the life that I always wanted."

Yura gave me a worried look as Jimin came to us. 

Jimin: Don't worry Sumi. I'll go with Yura. I'll stay with Yura in Hawaii. 

"Everything is finally over, Yura. We can start a life that we both wanted. And to be honest, I want to be with Jungkook."

Jungkook then sat behind me and held onto my shoulder. 

Jungkook: Don't worry, Yura. I'll take care of Sumi from now on. I'll be a good boyfriend and soon to be husband for her. 

I looked at him shocked as he gave me a smile. I then look back at Yura, flustered. 

Yura: Okay. If that is your choice, I'll respect it. But if anything goes wrong. 

"I'll immediately call you."

Yura nodded her head as she got up from the couch along with Jimin. 

Jimin: Don't worry, Sumi. I'll be with Yura. And if anything goes wrong, I'll call you to let you know. 

I nodded my head as they both walked upstairs and left me and Jungkook alone in the living room. 

Jungkook: You did the right thing. You choose what you want in your life. 

I smile at him as he came closer to me. 

Jungkook: I'm proud of you. 

He then hugged me as I hugged him back.

TO BE CONTINUED