[Chapter 21]

Jungkook (POV) 

Ever since Hyeri left Seoul, everything was going perfectly. Sumi and I were hanging out together, while Jimin went back to Busan to start a new life. 

"Tomorrow is something special."

Sumi: What kind of special?

I looked at her and she smiled at me and that's when I knew, she was teasing me. She let out a chuckled and I smiled at her. 

"Don't scare me like that, okay?"

She nodded her head and I sigh out of a relief. We were cuddling in each other's embrace until she broke the silence. 

Sumi: Tomorrow, I have to go somewhere first and then we can celebrate your birthday together. 

I nodded my head and we continue to cuddle as we were watching a movie called 'Everything, Everything'. 

THE NEXT DAY 

I woke up as I saw Sumi making breakfast. I walked behind her and hugged her; she turned her head to me as I stole a kiss from her. 

Sumi: Happy birthday, Jungkook. 

I smiled at her and she did the same. I look at her and at the food. 

"What are you making?"

Sumi: Your favorite. Scramble eggs with sausages and bacon. 

She broke the hug and set up the table for both of us to eat. I walked up to the table and sat down on the opposite side of her and ate in silence. As we were done eating, I helped Sumi cleaned the table and washed the dishes. We then started resting as Sumi got up and got ready. 

"Do you have to go now? I mean can't you go tomorrow?" I pouted as she smiled at me. 

Sumi: I can't. Tomorrow, I'll be very busy cleaning up all the messes that we'll make later on. I also have to go and visit Yura tomorrow, so I'll be very busy. I won't be long, I promise. 

"Can I at least come with you then?"

She thought about it and nodded her head as I got ready with her. 

We hung out together as we shop together on my birthday. As we were walking, we then stop by a cake shop. I smiled at her and she dragged me inside the shop. She then talked to the owner as the owner came out from the back while holding onto the cake with candles being lit up. 

I looked at Sumi and along with the owner of the shop started singing me a happy birthday song. As they were done singing, I was ready to blow out the candle. But before I could blow out the candles, Sumi's phone started ringing. She walked out of the shop to answer her phone. The owner of the shop then spoke to me. 

Woman: Make a wish. 

I smiled at her and was about to make a wish and blow out the candle but then I heard a car crash and the owner of the shop screamed. I looked at her and stare outside the shop only to see Sumi on the ground, unconscious. I ran out of the shop and up to her as I held onto her body. She was losing a lot of blood.