[Epilogue: Happy Ending]

Sumi (POV) 

It's been few days already since I've been thinking. Thinking about my happiness and thinking about my past decisions that I make. Is it really making me happy or not. This question always pops up into my head, 24/7. I turned around and saw Jungkook having his fun time with his friends and I'm here, thinking about my future life. I walked outside the house and into the backyard, trying to leave the stress behind me. As I was breathing in and out the fresh air of Seoul, someone gave me a back hug and I already knew who it was. 

"What are you doing, Jungkook?"

Jungkook: What do you think I'm doing? I'm standing next to my lover. 

Silence took over as I broke the hug and turned to him and gave him a serious face. As he realized my facial expression, he gave me his worried expression. 

Jungkook: Are you okay? Is something bothering you?

I let out a deep sigh. 

"It's just that I've been thinking too much that's all."

Jungkook: Thinking about what?

"About happiness, about my future life. Mostly about the life that you were suppose to have without me in it."

His face then got serious, without speaking. 

Jungkook: I know what I want in my life, Sumi. My life is already fulfilled, with you in it. Without you, there will be an emptiness in me. I need you and you know that. 

"I know. I'm just thinking that's all."

Jungkook: You're not planning running away, are you?

"No. Of course not."

He let out a relief sigh as he hugged me once again as I did the same. 

Jungkook: Don't ever leave me, if you're thinking of doing that. Sumi, I'm happy when you're standing next to me like this. I want to build a family with you. That's the life that I want to have. 

I smiled at his words along while chuckling. 

"You're so cheesy."

Jungkook: My words may be cheesy but they're true.

I chuckled at his words as I broke the hug. I stared into his beautiful eyes as he stared into mines. 

"I love you Jungkook. You were the one that brought me back to life. You were the one that made me smile again. The one who made me have trust again. You were the one that also healed my scars for me."

As soon as I said that, he eyes flutter. He smiled widely as he quickly kissed me on the lips. I then kissed him back, passionately. The kiss lasted for quite a while, as he broke the kiss, along taking a deep breathe. We looked into each other's eyes, showing our love to one another, without speaking. 

After a while, he then kneeled down on his knees as he took out a box. As he opened it, there was a diamond ring. I smiled as tears started building up in my eyes. 

Jungkook: Sumi. Will you give me the honors to be your husband. To be the father of our future kids. To be the person who can make you smile no matter how hard life obstacles will come in our path? 

I smiled widely as tears streamed down my face. 

"Yes."

He smiled widely as he stood up quickly and hugged me. I hugged him back as he twirled me around in his arms. He then put me down as he put the ring on my fourth finger. 

All: WOAH!!!!!! 

Jungkook and I got startled as we turned around seeing Jimin, Yoongi, Yura, and the rest of the bangtan family screaming at us. 

Jungkook and I smiled at them as we look at each other again. 

Jungkook: Thank you. 

"I should be the one saying thank you."

Jungkook smiled at me as he hugged me tightly in his embrace. 

1 Year Later 

It was the night of our wedding. We were partying and having fun without having stress. Everyone was laughing as I stood by Jungkook's side, laughing our happiness out. After the huge intense after party, it was already 2 AM as Jungkook and I got back into our new house. As I got out of the car, Jungkook quickly carried me bridal style. 

"Yah! You scared me."

Jungkook: Sorry. Just being a gentleman. 

I laugh at him as he carried me inside our new home. As we got inside the house, he put me down as I walk around the house. After having a house tour, I came upon our bedroom. As I look around our bedroom, Jungkook then gave me a back hug. 

Jungkook: Our new life starts now. 

I turned my head and stare at him, he smiled at me and I smiled back. He then gave me a kiss on the lips as he turned me completely around. I crossed my arm around his neck as the kiss got heated. I then took off his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt as he undressed me. I look into his eyes as he did the same. 

Jungkook: I'll make sure that tonight and during our honeymoon, we will have twins coming soon. 

I laugh at his statement as he gave me his smile. He then kissed me once again as he laid me down on the bed.

Our happiness and our little family begins now. 

THE END